• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knife Collection for sale or consignment

Can anyone recommend European knife dealers who buy collections or sell on consignment? I'm selling part of my collection and have ~20 knives I'd like to sell as a lot, or at least ship as a consignment.

The knives are mostly from the US (Eg. Chris Reeve, Mel Pardue, Stan Fujisaka, Koji Hara, Steve Ryan, Jeremy Marsh), but I also have several French tortoiseshell knives.

Have you checked out toolsforgents or 3knives (they advertise as buying old switchblades, maybe they'll be interested in other knives?)

If you don't mind me asking - what CRK do you have? I'm looking to purchase a Large Sebenza w/ black micarta.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have a look.

From CRK, I'm looking to sell a pair of NICA (400) Tanto's, a pair of Insingo prototypes and a few UG.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have a look.

From CRK, I'm looking to sell a pair of NICA (400) Tanto's, a pair of Insingo prototypes and a few UG.
I might be interested in the CRKs. Would you please contact me at jpeng19890803 at gmail dot com? Thank you!

Has the Jeremy Marsh model been sold?
Due to lack of interest I sent a batch of knives, including 2 Jeremy Marsh folders to Arizona Custom Knives on consignment. I expect they will be listed there ~end of September.

To be clear, you expect them to be listed near the end of September or until the end of the month? There were several Marsh knives on their site the last time I looked.

Sorry for the additional questions. Thanks.

Can anyone recommend European knife dealers who buy collections or sell on consignment? I'm selling part of my collection and have ~20 knives I'd like to sell as a lot, or at least ship as a consignment.

The knives are mostly from the US (Eg. Chris Reeve, Mel Pardue, Stan Fujisaka, Koji Hara, Steve Ryan, Jeremy Marsh), but I also have several French tortoiseshell knives.
if you have any left try posting on reddit or here , I'm in the market for a knife atm

Back