Knife display case: has anyone got one? Supposed to hold 42 knives

Quite a price tag on that acrylic case. I would want to see how it holds 42 knives as well.

You might ask Craig about a display case. He comes across them now and again.

What I really would like to find is another one of these, it holds forty large knives. It would fit (and balance out)View attachment 1094693 the other side of my "mushroom closet"

That case was made to display 1:24 size Die cast cars. You found the one with 10 shelves to the side. They made them with 20 & 30 shelves also (good luck finding them).

I have one that is 5 shelves to the side, you can see I made small stands that hold 2 110's per shelf (so 40 110's in the case).

Here is another Die cast car display that I use for knives.

That case was made to display 1:24 size Die cast cars. You found the one with 10 shelves to the side. They made them with 20 & 30 shelves also (good luck finding them).

I have one that is 5 shelves to the side, you can see I made small stands that hold 2 110's per shelf (so 40 110's in the case).

Sweet collection !

After I filled my wife's china cabinet in the dining room with antique knives she banished the newer (Buck) stuff to a closet in the guest room. Luckily, it's a big closet.

I've just got this one little spinner. And a bunch of plastic makeup drawers crammed onto a shelf.

34zcemr.jpg

2iscuh3.jpg

zup5yc.jpg

1z18jfq.jpg

Back