Knife Dreams

Do you ever have dreams related to this hobby? I woke up in a panic a little after 2 last night from a dream where I was in a rush to get home so I could go online to order a plain Sebenza 21 before they were all bought up everywhere but people kept getting in my way and things kept holding me up. Got me wondering if I'm the only one who has dreams like this.

I used to have dreams about motorcycles and legal matters, but knives and guns have never warranted that kind of obsession.

Do you ever have dreams related to this hobby? I woke up in a panic a little after 2 last night from a dream where I was in a rush to get home so I could go online to order a plain Sebenza 21 before they were all bought up everywhere but people kept getting in my way and things kept holding me up. Got me wondering if I'm the only one who has dreams like this.
Uh, yes :p

I once had a dream that I was in The Walking Dead cast and got into a screaming match with the propmaster because my character was given some hunk of gas station trash while others got a Busse.

"It's just a a TV show" he says. "Nobody can tell the difference." What a buffoon. Probably got his job by saying yes to Harvey.

In my youth and even early 30s I had dreams about being in fights, hand to hand, guns, knives, etc.

Now it's just nightmare flashbacks to different points in my life when I was in the hospital.

I'm 41, and have been in one fight when I was 14. As I've mentioned before, I'm just over 6'3", 230lbs, darkish Italian skin. No one ever bothers me. I was out walking today and saw 3 possible gangbangers hanging out on the corner, saw them size me up, and saw the "it's not worth it" look come across their face. I just walked on by. It's the suburbs, but whatever, no one else was around.

I've stopped worrying. I don't go to the south side of Chicago anymore, both bands I was involved in are long broken up. If I wasn't attacked driving and walking through the hood I'm probably not going to be attacked out here.

When I was active duty going through electronics tech school for the USAF I would dream about the schematics at night it was a little strange. No dreams about knives yet at least I do think about them a lot when I’m awake however.

Either my knives are missing, all dull when I need them, or my wife is selling them. It’s not as if I obsess about them, it’s only happened a handful of times, and was a small part of a much larger dream (I have very vivid dreams)

I had a dream that made me decide to not buy a knife. I had a line on a fancy custom Southard AWT, and I really like the Spyderco collaboration knife based on that model. I was actively searching for an AWT or another similar flipper model that I forget the name of at the time. There I was with the ability to buy one and it was gorgeous but the price was crazy; close to $3k. The money wasn't a huge deal, but I couldn't bring myself to hit buy because I'd just gotten another custom in that was $1200 and came straight from the maker that was deeply disappointing. I decided I'd sleep on it, maybe someone else would snatch it up over night and I wouldn't have to worry about it.

In the early morning hours of the next morning I awoke from dreaming that I'd bought the knife and hated it and was embarrassed I'd spent so much on something that didn't even bring me pleasure. I fell back asleep and when I awoke for real the next morning I was briefly embarrassed that I'd bought that silly knife only to come fully awake to realize I hadn't bought it, I'd just dreamed about it. My relief was palpable. I have no idea how the knife actually would have been, probably it would have been great, but in any case that dream saved me $3k.

I once dreamt that my shop made production of otfs (my shop is actually a hard chrome plating shop) so not sure why this dream occurred. I was so happy, that i could finally get my hand on one of those because its labelled illegal in the great white north here. So, i asked my colleague to set one aside for me and i buy it off later. Until, i could get my hand on my otf, my alarm went off for work and i was utterly disappointed it was a freaking dream, felt so real tho. :mad:

Knife dreams no......
I was a jeweler for 37yrs.
I made and repaired jewelry and sometimes when I had a tough job. I would dream how I was going to do the job.

Hmm .. I had a similar dream. I really love katanas. Once I dreamed that a shop was opened in our city where they sold a very rare katana. But as a result, the building just ran away from me and I could not buy what I wanted. I was very upset by this dream. But when he began to repeat every night, I began to worry. I tried to find the answer in the forums, but did not find anything. When I told my friend about this, he advised me to go to this site https://dreams-meaning.com/blog/flying-dream . On this site, Amanda helped me a lot. She explained why I had this dream, what it means and how to stop it. After her consultations, I was able to sleep normally again. I hope she helps you too :)

Last edited:
I have had many, many dreams about swords, knives, guns, etc.

Many about the knoves I own, and dreams about knives/swords I don't own.

I heard about wet dreams,
mad dreams,
crazy dreams ,
prophet dreams
etc
but Sebenza dreams ...

I have never seen many knife dreams. Maybe it’s because we think of knives so much that it’s our ordinary life?

I do remember one hangover dream where I was chopping off some snakes with machete that were swarming around the floor. I thought that was sorta hilarious.

I heard about wet dreams,
mad dreams,
crazy dreams ,
prophet dreams
etc
but Sebenza dreams ...

Wet Sebenza dreams?

I have never seen many knife dreams. Maybe it’s because we think of knives so much that it’s our ordinary life?

I do remember one hangover dream where I was chopping off some snakes with machete that were swarming around the floor. I thought that was sorta hilarious.

In that I'm terrified of snakes, I would probably not be laughing. I've very little experience with snakes, but they've terrified me since I was little. Growing up in an over the top Catholic family probably didn't help.

I had a nightmare in which I dropped my favorite knife, freshly off the stone, on the floor to shatter.
I just don't remember what the knife was.

Back