knife from when i was a young chap

anyyone know what knife this is?! looks like somthin my grandpa had when i was a little chap before i was severely traumtized in the tragic train incident. thinking if i could find it I would buy it for old times sakes! thanks!!

JR

nwshp

nwshp

anyyone know what knife this is?! looks like somthin my grandpa had when i was a little chap before i was severely traumtized in the tragic train incident. thinking if i could find it I would buy it for old times sakes! thanks!!

JR

nwshp

nwshp

Pictures aren't working.

also just wanna say how much this site has helped me with my health the last year since I found and have seen so many hapy and helpful people my life has been change foreverr for better!

JR

Last edited:
That's my pic and my knife.
20200317-180621.jpg
Cool ship model.

I used to have a handful of these and a couple other of a different style, always kept one or two in my tackle box to give to fellow fisherman who forgot or lost their knife.
Gave one to an old timer once and as he was leaving he left me the tub of chicken liver he'd been using to great success on all the striped bass he caught.
Learned that it was the best bait to use on that section of the Sac river, and all of cost me was a $1 disposable cutting tool.

Back