knife giveaway-WINNER PICKED

Tony Mont

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good morning!

I recently completed the following knife. When almost to the finish line, I discovered a tiny crack near the butt of the handle. Instead of throwing away this padauk burl, I fixed it with CA glue+dust and since I do not trust the wood for future cracks, I decided to do a giveaway.

The rules are simple, be a gold member or above and type "I'm in", that's it, no need to follow on instagram or whatever (even though it's always appreciated @tony_mont_knives). Please do not post more than once to avoid any mistakes later on.

Here is a video of the knife, it has an antiqued finish on the blade. The handle is padauk burl. Near the end of the video I'm trying to show the crack with my nasty thumb. Not sure if it's really visible.

The knife does not come with a sheath and I cover the shipping cost no matter where you are.
Entries are valid until the end of 20th of December Greece time(one month from now). I will pick the winner randomly using the wheel of names and post a video of it to avoid any misunderstandings.

I cannot guarantee the handle will not crack further or a new place.

I believe I've remembered everything, good luck everybody!

i'm in too :)

thank you!

edit...im not a gold member,so i'm out again.

love your knives btw

I don't know what is a Gold member but my birthday is when the knife giveaway ends

20th of December...​

Back