Photos Knife Identification #2

You could put all the knives you want identified in one thread and then members interested in helping could so and the rest will hopefully leave you alone

So you started another thread for the same thing?

You're obviously a consumer of digital fare so what have you turned up so far? What fruits has your researched bared?

I have no idea what professionalism has to do with any of this but what is your end goal in finding real world knives that are super duper close to the digital ones? That might help people help you. Is this just an art project or for use or what?

So you started another thread for the same thing?

You're obviously a consumer of digital fare so what have you turned up so far? What fruits has your researched bared?

I have no idea what professionalism has to do with any of this but what is your end goal in finding real world knives that are super duper close to the digital ones? That might help people help you. Is this just an art project or for use or what?
Yes. It's for use in a project. That's a good way to describe. By "professionalism", I just mean I want to stick to talking about the knives and get chastised because I'm asking about knives from video games. Now please, can we go back to identifying the knife?

There is more here than curiosity. You are not being honest, you are hiding something. My guess is BRL saw right through you and thats why he blew you off.
Or maybe you are just too heavily into gaming and the lines between fantasy and reality are getting a bit blurry....

Your imgur pic reminds me of Jay Fisher’s work. Google up some of his images. He has a touch of fantasy designs.

Nothing you're saying is true and I honestly don't know why you're acting like this. I also don't know what you keep referring to about Bernard Levine "Blowing me off". If you're referring to my original attempt to have him identify the knives I've found, then you're way off base. I originally sought his help in identifying these knives, but after reading the FAQ section of his website, I learned that he charges for every picture of a knife you send him with a question. I contacted him asking if he knew of any free alternative, and he directed me here. That's it. I originally opened this thread into two sections of the forum to increase the likelihood of getting results. I posted this thread again, because another group of users were getting rude and judgmental similar to the way you are now, and I just wanted to "wipe the slate clean" so to speak. I don't know what has you obsessed with this idea that I'm conspiring something or am deranged, but you're way off here.

Your imgur pic reminds me of Jay Fisher’s work. Google up some of his images. He has a touch of fantasy designs.
He is a very strict series of conditions for consultations, and his website says he's pretty busy and only answers certain emails. But thank you for the recommendation.

Back