Photos Knife Identification

Does anyone know the make and model of this knife? Please be as specific as possible.
AF1QipNjf9TzRdxAlgGq9Srv4R1M3bAQXwqNyz1oZ6M

Are you sure that's a real knife and not some sort of fictional CG image? The proportions of the guard, the choil and jimping are not realistic.

wLFAfeC.png

I'm well aware it's a fictional knife. My question is, what's the closest real-life knife in existence? Like if, gun to your head, you had to equate with a non-fictional knife, what would it be? I apologize for the inconvenience, I gave a much more detailed description in another thread in the knife identification section, and it wouldn't let me delete this old thread.

It's not based on a real knife. The handle is Strider knives influenced, the blade could be Broadwell, Brend, etc.... It's a pretty standard recurved blade.

Here's a Strider it could be based on -

1db4c87064b26af8eacb86883e95bbaf.jpg

After giving it a look around, I think that is a Strider Custom, so you'll have to ask him for the specifics.

Last edited:
Who is it you're suggesting I ask?

Welcome to BF.

Never, ever pursue anything that has Mick Burger Strider associated with it. Find something else you like. You can search here to discover a ton of info. Some say they don't care about the scumbag behind the designs. Many of us do.

Back