Knife Inquiries

leatherman

leathermoderator
A couple of weeks ago I was asked about the below knives specifically, but I cant find where I had it. Yea its been a loooooong month and getting longer by the hour. If you asked me for either or both of these please contact me and we can work something out. Thanks much!!!

User mid fat Game Warden, red/black G10 .25 as far as I can tell right off. I'll measure it out soon. It has one of my older sheaths on it, more brick like than the stuff I have been doing for a while now, about 8 years or so.

Combat Grade Skinny ASH, company store offering, black micarta black blade, this is one of the first. Sent to me for sheath making. I dont have a sheath made for it but would be more than happy to whip one up.

Well, I've held onto this Game Warden for two weeks now, I guess he doesn't want it after all. :(

Look folks, if your on the fence just let me know, I've wasted so much time hanging in limbo on this and that M9 LE I have up for sale as well.

If you need time, ask. If you arent interested anymore PLEASE let me know instead of going quiet.

I'll be posting up pictures, specs, and pricing later today. :D

Back