Recommendation? Knife maker name

Th

This is exactly what I'm looking for a badass name !!! Can you give me more examples

Why, certainly!

YQg3n6V.gif

What we'll do is apply The Formula: powerful noun + epic verb + Xtreme adjective = badass name (not necessarily in that order).

Here we go:

Bone Breaker Ironworks

Dire Wolfe Strategics

Mystic Venom Steelsmithy

Gutripper Talon Solutions

Flaming Dragon Tactical

Eternal Soldier Invincibles

Simply apply The Formula, and you'll come up with the perfect name in no time! Don't be too hasty though, and choose carefully, because if you have success you'll get stuck with the name.

Couple other good examples of applying The Formula:

Razorback Tusk Steel Studios

Eviscerated Innards Shankworx

Nefarious Nives Nation

Now those are some cutlery business names that sound serious. They automatically give the reader the impression of beautiful, expertly-crafted knives.

Couple other good examples of applying The Formula:

Razorback Tusk Steel Studios

Eviscerated Innards Shankworx

Nefarious Nives Nation

Now those are some cutlery business names that sound serious. They automatically give the reader the impression of beautiful, expertly-crafted knives.
I'm not sure about "Eviscerated Innards", but I live in a small town called Chapin and "Chapin Shankworx" has a ring to it, even though it does not really meet the formula. Do you mind if I borrow the shankworx part?

I'm not sure about "Eviscerated Innards", but I live in a small town called Chapin and "Chapin Shankworx" has a ring to it, even though it does not really meet the formula. Do you mind if I borrow the shankworx part?

Oh, no problem! We here at Mad Science Forge are a font of good ideas and are pleased when one of them is used!

You could add a little flair, such as Chapin Bonechoppers Shankworx, or maybe Chapin Bloodletters Shankworx.

Last edited:
Drop Shut Folders
(I doubt that follows the formula)

That's a good one. Makes me think of a bear trap. Trapjaw Folder Company. Steel Trap Folders.

Is there a reason for block letters. I am planning just using my first name and was going to use a script. Is there a reason not to?

Make sure a stranger, who has never heard of you, will immediately be able to decifer it.

I prefer block or print maker logos. I also like some with symbols as well. Not at the expense of a name.

Th

This is exactly what I'm looking for a badass name !!! Can you give me more examples

He is pulling your chain.
Just use your name.

Unless you want to call them Iron Nipple Knives....then everyone will buy them.

I have to say, when i first started my business in college, there was something immensely satisfying and professional about being able to type

Ben Greenberg
Greenberg Woods

at the bottom of every email i wrote.

I have to say, when i first started my business in college, there was something immensely satisfying and professional about being able to type

Ben Greenberg
Greenberg Woods

at the bottom of every email i wrote.

I believe what you meant to type was, Ben "Oak Snapper" Greenberg's Legendary Woods of Myth and Lore. o_O

Back