Knife or Death - New TV Show

I’m looking forward to your episode.

With your build and your blade and cutting geometry, it should be interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised if you sweep it.

I just hope you took a moment on that big fish and didn’t rush through it. It’s taken down so many people...

Chris, you KILLED the first round. Safe to say the fish didn’t cause you any trouble. Instead of, “a hot knife through butter” I wouldn’t be surprised to start hearing “Big Chris CC through a big fish”. Seriously, it looked like there was no resistance at all to slow your swing down.

The performance of your blade definitely conveyed.
stM0aku.gif

Chris, you KILLED the first round. Safe to say the fish didn’t cause you any trouble. Instead of, “a hot knife through butter” I wouldn’t be surprised to start hearing “Big Chris CC through a big fish”. Seriously, it looked like there was no resistance at all to slow your swing down.

The performance of your blade definitely conveyed.
stM0aku.gif

Thanks

Honestly, the thing I was most concerned about cutting were the ropes at the beginning of the run.
With how/where they wanted us to cut I envisioned it being very awkward.
On the fish, I was confident that if I hit it from the narrow side I could get through it.
Hence the dancing around it before I cut.

Last edited:
I thought someone mentioned that cutting through the spine of the fish first was a good idea

Back