Knife or Death Season 2

Best of luck to the both of you 91bravo 91bravo and MarriedTheMedic MarriedTheMedic !
h0410.gif

Earlier in the year, I was "approached" by several people via Instagram to build a knife for this show. I had to decline the job since I don't HT knives of the size they wanted... And in one case, the cost of sending out was above their budget. In any case, this is one rare occasion that I miss quitting "cable" TV.

Earlier in the year, I was "approached" by several people via Instagram to build a knife for this show. I had to decline the job since I don't HT knives of the size they wanted... And in one case, the cost of sending out was above their budget. In any case, this is one rare occasion that I miss quitting "cable" TV.

That would have been awesome to see a CMFTW blade on KoD!

Damn that's a bummer. Would have been sweet to see one of your blades on there!

Actually, I'm glad my stuff won't be featured on that show. I like my current pace of building 15-20 knives per month. I just cleared my orders and am enjoying building a few knives totally for fun without pressure!

Actually, I'm glad my stuff won't be featured on that show. I like my current pace of building 15-20 knives per month. I just cleared my orders and am enjoying building a few knives totally for fun without pressure!
Cant argue with that.!
I'm trying to cruise through the rest of my orders and be ready for November for new orders.

Season 2 starts tonight on the History Channel at 9pm central 10pm eastern time. A lot of you know that my wife and I are competing on the show this season. We won't be on tonight's episode, as it will be featuring all of the Forged in Fire all-stars, but we will be on one of the future Wednesday episodes. So set your DVR up to record the series, this season is going to be bigger, badder and tougher than last season!

Congrats. I'm a huge fan of FiF and KoD. I had no idea we had members on the show. Best of luck to you and MarriedTheMedic MarriedTheMedic . Keep us posted on when ur on but I'm sure I can figure out which one is u.:D

Season 2 starts tonight on the History Channel at 9pm central 10pm eastern time. A lot of you know that my wife and I are competing on the show this season. We won't be on tonight's episode, as it will be featuring all of the Forged in Fire all-stars, but we will be on one of the future Wednesday episodes. So set your DVR up to record the series, this season is going to be bigger, badder and tougher than last season!

I will keep my eye open. Worst case YouTube. I actually have tonight on my calendar.

The problem is I go to bed around 8:30pm . We will see. I'm getting old for 31 ;)

Im a super knife nerd and I'd love to be a contestant . Full support to my forum brothers and sisters!

Last edited:
Back