Knife or Death Season 2

Announcement for Season Premier includes a Bama blonde. :)

ZBnddJg.png
That's awesome!
Scott

Wonderful to have both of you on the show....very good fun. I see some great blades, and I also see quite a few that get bent half-way thru the competition...or they actually break in half. Also have seen some blades that were deemed "not acceptable" to be in the competition.

Well episode one was pretty wild!
Much more difficult than last year! Those ratchet straps really put a damper on a lot of people's progress. And the final with the rolling balls racked up penalties!

Should be interesting to see how next weeks contestants handled the new course.

Well episode one was pretty wild!
Much more difficult than last year! Those ratchet straps really put a damper on a lot of people's progress. And the final with the rolling balls racked up penalties!

Should be interesting to see how next weeks contestants handled the new course.

yes it was!!
I was seriously worried someone was gonna bury their blade in their own leg!!!

some of the blades themselves were amazing!! I see the trend towards big Kuhkri style choppers but they switched things up and added more detailed precise low power challenges requiring more finesse and definitely foiled their gameplan.

I think for some the better plan would be some physical conditioning before entering the arena.

the show is very entertaining that cannot be denied!!! will be watching every episode !!!

yes it was!!
I was seriously worried someone was gonna bury their blade in their own leg!!!

some of the blades themselves were amazing!! I see the trend towards big Kuhkri style choppers but they switched things up and added more detailed precise low power challenges requiring more finesse and definitely foiled their gameplan.

I think for some the better plan would be some physical conditioning before entering the arena.

the show is very entertaining that cannot be denied!!! will be watching every episode !!!
They need to cool the warehouse too. I've heard rumors of VERY HIGH temps in there. Which is likely why some people get tired so fast.

But yes conditioning would help. I told my customer that he needed to be able to go 100% all out for at least 6 minutes. I watched the full first season, the longest time was just under 6 minutes.

Obviously the new course was totally different, so who knows how he did! Hopefully the blade I made kicks ass!

They need to cool the warehouse too. I've heard rumors of VERY HIGH temps in there. Which is likely why some people get tired so fast.

But yes conditioning would help. I told my customer that he needed to be able to go 100% all out for at least 6 minutes. I watched the full first season, the longest time was just under 6 minutes.

Obviously the new course was totally different, so who knows how he did! Hopefully the blade I made kicks ass!

It was OVER a hundred degrees in that warehouse the day my episode aired. Those guys that flew in from up north were sucking some wind pretty bad. I was pretty beat down myself!

Brutal contest in many ways,I would dread the first station the slice.
Knowing where the edge is on those big knives takes a calm focus that a warrior
needs to hone with practice and more practice.
Well done all.

Super hot inside the warehouse but they had cooling tents and plenty of water for the in-betweens. When you’re in full gear doing your run, though, and exerting yourself like we did, it really is brutal. We southerners are used to the heat, but it was almost unbearable for those who aren’t. Conditioning definitely plays a factor on this course!

Super hot inside the warehouse but they had cooling tents and plenty of water for the in-betweens. When you’re in full gear doing your run, though, and exerting yourself like we did, it really is brutal. We southerners are used to the heat, but it was almost unbearable for those who aren’t. Conditioning definitely plays a factor on this course!

xPfDWka.jpg

One thing i noticed about the competition is there's only slicing/chopping, but no stabbing. I kid in the last show had a meat cleaver looking chopper ( forget what it was called) with no point at all. Any reason there's no stabbing stage of some sort? That would be another obvious way to challenge blade design and user I'd think.

Back