Knife or Death

For some reason I keep visualizing you looking like this. :D

ms4zc1j7dDce.jpg

I suspected that this photo was real, not some camera gadgetry angle shot trick. Further, I had thought that this guy with that massive forearm must be an arm wrestler and sure as heck, a Google image search proved to be correct.

Goldberg's not short at all, unless you consider 6' 4" short! lol I was the smallest guy at 5'9"!

Yup, he was drafted as a DE by the then LA Rams (a collegiate DT) when he came out of college but a debilitating abdomen injury forced him outta NFL (he was with the Falcons then) and into WWE(F). You don't get developed into DT / DE / OLB if you're that "small" ;)

Yup, he was drafted as a DE by the then LA Rams (a collegiate DT) when he came out of college but a debilitating abdomen injury forced him outta NFL (he was with the Falcons then) and into WWE(F). You don't get developed into DT / DE / OLB if you're that "small" ;)
All I meant there was that he must have been scrunched up to fit in that picture as he only looks a couple of inches taller hardly 7 inches. Great picture either way, carry on!

Back