Knife or Death

Newest obstacle for the course...gotta cut the chicken then pop the balloon before it floats out of reach, or pop the balloon then cut the chicken before it hits the ground :p

download_20180919_204025.jpg

~Chip

october-3-2018.png

Ah man! I’m working that night! I’ll be sure to set my DVR, and watch it in the morning. :thumbsup:;)

Jonny / Jeannie: are you both or any of you two in the second season's opening epi on Oct the 3rd? Do you know which episode(s) you will be featured in and if so, are you able to disclose that info?

How about Brian77 Brian77 's son Austin?

Yep, next week baby! Next week; so close, yet so far away...:D

Yall try not to laugh too hard at me and Jeannie...:p

Once our episode airs, I'll throw my feedback out there. It sucks having to bottle it all up until show time. I have so much I wanna say, but I'll save it for after the show.

Once our episode airs, I'll throw my feedback out there. It sucks having to bottle it all up until show time. I have so much I wanna say, but I'll save it for after the show.
We Promise not to Laugh;)
View attachment 991675

I think that I can gather a couple of crucial info nuggets from this post, but I'm not going to share 'em! :p

New season 2 commercial is out. It looks like it's gonna be a blast!

I’ve seen the preview a couple of times. I’m guessing that it’s a collage of a few scenes but as I had mentioned before, I didn’t see you or MTM, but the preview flashed by quickly.

This one is different than the one I’ve seen. Definitely appears that season 2 will be more sensationalized just based on this preview!

This one is different than the one I’ve seen. Definitely appears that season 2 will be more sensationalized just based on this preview!

From what I can tell they definitely doubled down on the sensationalizing. The other promos/commercials I've seen are just images from season 1.

Back