Knife or Death

man, I know what I'd do with $30K!

abrzUJf.png

man, I know what I'd do with $30K!

abrzUJf.png

And it's the good kinda $, the U.S version :D

Hey how 'bout taking baby steps like going for FiF first before everyone finds out about the legend of Lorien Arnold? TBT, I don't recall seeing any Canadian knife makers yet! Is this FiF franchise just a U.S. exclusive one till they do that International knife maker thingy once in a while? Enquiring (half witted) minds wanna know!

Same here! I recently switched my streaming provider from Sony's PSVUE to DirecTV Now because the former does not offer History channel in its line up. I begrudgingly went with the latter as much as I loath ATT 'cause it offers more of the oddball channels which I watch (Hist, NatGO, Sci, Discovery, Velocity and oddballs like them!). Yup just like you BM, I wanna see how both Austin and Jonny faired in KoD.

Has anyone watched the latest History channel show, Knight Fight? I watched about 20 minutes of the first show and quit. DUMB!!!
I like FIF and KOD, but Knight Fight is a loser. IMHO, of course.

Or you could just come to Blade Show this year. I’ll be wearing my KOD Season 2 tank. :)
Yea, that's a fer piece for me. I'd fly down but I gotta save my monies up to buy one of them knives of y'alls. ;)
Anybody wanna buy a used gall bladder?
It's a young 63 y/o. :eek:
The GB should be as new. I only drink on special occasions. Like when Wednesday falls in the middle of the week...sunup...sundown. You know, special times.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched the latest History channel show, Knight Fight? I watched about 20 minutes of the first show and quit. DUMB!!!
I like FIF and KOD, but Knight Fight is a loser. IMHO, of course.

I had the opposite reaction. Those men impressed the hell out of me. They are so hardcore- there's no veneer like you see in the other shows you mentioned.
I grew up around that shit, so it's kind of familiar, but I can understand how jarring it might be to most folk.

I had the opposite reaction. Those men impressed the hell out of me. They are so hardcore- there's no veneer like you see in the other shows you mentioned.
I grew up around that shit, so it's kind of familiar, but I can understand how jarring it might be to most folk.

To each his own. Somehow a few guys flaying away at each other didn't appeal to me. Not jarring at all. I find boxing, wrestling, car racing and most team sports* extremely boring, so that may have something to do with my opinion. Ho-hum.

*Curling is exciting. :D Have you ever watched professional petanque?

Back