Knife Pics

Man, I can not stop drooling over that BT4 Variant. So thin and slicey looking. I had a chance to handle one of your Outdoorsmans today (thanks again!). That too is an incredible blade. It felt great in hand. You're killing me Ban... KILLING ME! :D

REALLY nice work!

Chickenplucker Fat BT4, Santoku, & Outdoorsman..... want.....no, need......these 3.....

I maybe late to the party, what's the story on ordering and wait period?

Just spend quite a while drooling.

So glad there is one place where I can look at all the goodies!

REALLY nice work!

Chickenplucker Fat BT4, Santoku, & Outdoorsman..... want.....no, need......these 3.....

I maybe late to the party, what's the story on ordering and wait period?

You can either PM or email me for details.

great looking work, as always.

I'd like to hear more about the Outdoorsman and the Clever, so specs and whatever other details you're willing to share when you have a minute?

great looking work, as always.

I'd like to hear more about the Outdoorsman and the Clever, so specs and whatever other details you're willing to share when you have a minute?

The Outdoorsman OAL is 8" with a 4" Blade. Made of 1/8" CPM-154. I do not recall the specs of the Cleaver other than it being 1/8" thick 440c full convex ground.

i hope im doin this right , im new here , just joined up tonight but them are some absolutly beautifull knives . im a fixed blade nut and the bigger they are the better i like em . great work! garry

i hope im doin this right , im new here , just joined up tonight but them are some absolutly beautifull knives . im a fixed blade nut and the bigger they are the better i like em . great work! garry

Welcome Garry....you found the right spot for fixed blades.

Those knives look amazing, especially the BT 4 Recurve, CPM 154 clip point edc hollow grind, and the INFI Kiridashi. :thumbup::thumbup:

Welcome! You picked a nice place to start. :thumbup:

I just recently joined blade forum after a good friend of mine turned me on to busse/bussekin. So naturally being a hog/dog/rat enthusiast I spent most of my time in those respective forums. That's when I stumbled across a thread posted by Norcalblacktail on satin finishes on a ratmandu and a convex edged waki(sick work by the way). I clicked on the link for this forum and am glad I did.
It is apparent how much work you put into these knives Ban. It's inspiring to a younger blade enthusiast like myself to see such beautiful blades. Keep up the good work!:thumbup:

Welcome abroad.

Well if you're into Bussekin blades (most of us here are), check out the "Banned" editions. Frosty finish and mean convex edge!

Banned Ruck

Banned_Ruck-2-1.jpg

Banned_Ruck-3abc-1.jpg

Mr. Pink,
Thanks for posting those pics. That satin finish looks sexy on that Ruck, and there's nothing like a convex edge! That is impressive, Ban!

hey buddy! just found your forum!!

great stuff, and i can say i had some of your earliest work on busses, including the ruck above (i think that was mine).

would love to pick up some of your sole authorship knives, ill be looking to the exchange.

but where's the folder?????

Good to see you here Mark. Thanks for stopping by :thumbup: I still have the original Ruck that I worked on for you. The pic of the Ruck above belongs to Jaxx.

Thanks! I really appreciate the support everyone has shown. My dream is to someday become a full on full-time knifemaker.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Back