Knife Pics

Me likey.....awesome

4753684605_83408184f0_b.jpg

Mother of God, outstanding work:)

I heard that you work on Busse knive also, I have one of my Busse that need some work.
I try to find your e-mail unsuccessfully:mad:
Can you drop a e-mail ?
kurodrago@hotmail.com

Thanks
Rando

Last edited:
are your knives stock removal or forged?

I am currently only doing stock removal. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Mother of God, outstanding work:)

I heard that you work on Busse knive also, I have one of my Busse that need some work.
I try to find your e-mail unsuccessfully:mad:
Can you drop a e-mail ?
kurodrago@hotmail.com

Thanks
Rando

Thanks for your interest. I am no longer taking any more Busse mod work because I am trying to focus on making my own knives.

However, I hear that Norcalblacktail and Mrpink that hang out here does some pretty awesome Mod work along with sharpening. :thumbup:

Ban: thanks for reply.
Do you have a homepage? How & where I can buy your knive?
Sorry for bother you with this stupid questions.

Ban: thanks for reply.
Do you have a homepage? How & where I can buy your knive?
Sorry for bother you with this stupid questions.

The website is work in progress. Now if that Dan guy would hurry up and get me that domain info already.

Just email me with what you want so that I can file it away in my To Do folder :D

Dayum Ban, your work is tight! Nicely done! If I might ask, where are some of your knives available for purchase? :thumbup:

Wow you're knives are incredible! I have to get my hands on one soon! I love the clean look!

Dayum Ban, your work is tight! Nicely done! If I might ask, where are some of your knives available for purchase? :thumbup:

Thanks! I typically sell my knives here on the forums when I have one available. Or you can contact me and get on the waiting list.

Hey Ban, I just found this. Congrats!

I wanted to say I wish you luck and that your knives are amazing. I always followed your work when you modded Busse's because they inspired me to get my knives so sharp.

I have to say as impressed as I always was with your Busse mods this is just a whole other story. They just all came together awesome.

Later and I hope that dream becomes a reality.

Kevin

Very impressive work. That BT4 Variant is my favorite. This is not good for my bank account!!

Been a while since I've scrolled through this thread, you've come out with many truly awesome designs! And your edge + frosty is untouchable! Very glad you took knife making to the next level, keep up the great work!

I need to place an order from you soon, debating between a santoku or an anorexic BT4.

Its hard to go wrong with either. For what its worth...the ultrathin santoku is my most used knife.

Back