Knife purchasing while intoxicated

I ordered a factory 2nd 7/7 last week while I was sober, so I have a different kind of issue :eek:

I had a strategy of buying 2nds to reduce my wait times but then folks starting making nasty posts about Survive and I felt obligated to place a series of pre-orders.
I still have a couple to pick up as seconds but there are several firsts coming that I really didn't plan on. :eek:
While all my Survive knives were bought (or ordered) while sober there are a couple of customs that I picked up while impaired. :)

I had a strategy of buying 2nds to reduce my wait times but then folks starting making nasty posts about Survive and I felt obligated to place a series of pre-orders.
I still have a couple to pick up as seconds but there are several firsts coming that I really didn't plan on. :eek:
While all my Survive knives were bought (or ordered) while sober there are a couple of customs that I picked up while impaired. :)

I like your strategy :thumbup:
After seeing OBX and Standard's pics of their 7/7s, I just couldn't resist ordering a 2nd when they became available!

BTW - When I said that I have a different kind of issue, I was definitely referring to myself (not wait times) ;)

Hey wait a sec! I'm rather surprised that this thread was not OP'd by and brainchild of Grog's!!!

I'm going to have to remember this next time I want to sell something. More buyers on Friday nights, apparently, with lowered inhibitions :D

Anybody else fall victim to this?-
Come home from a long week, have 3-4 beers, start browsing blade forums and knife distributor sites, wake up with a new purchase? This is how like the last 4 knives have happened for me lol.
Last night I put in for a 7/7 second, will be my first survive.

You'll be drunk with happiness when you get it!!! Let us know when you get it and what you think.

Aaaahhh, the rules of posting! Rule #1, never post while angry. Rule #2, never post while drunk. Rule #2 sucks because I'm a pretty happy drunk, so if that one went out the window I would basically never break Rule #1!!! ;)

That's why I fail so hard. I usually combine 1 and 2! I'm not an angry drunk, just usually angry and drunk. Two separate things.😀.
Hey wait a sec! I'm rather surprised that this thread was not OP'd by and brainchild of Grog's!!!
I can certainly empathize with it. Not a bad thing though, I should have a Fiddleback EDC II waiting for me at the post office that I forgot all about until I logged in tonight. I knew I had to go pick up chiral's Gerber and some leather working stuff but that was it. Win!

I'm just glad the seller responded quick and I remembered to pay for it(or so PayPal says 😁). That would've been awkward otherwise.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's why I fail so hard. I usually combine 1 and 2! I'm not an angry drunk, just usually angry and drunk. Two separate things.😀.

Lol. I like these light-hearted threads in here among friends where we can be a little silly. Although I have fun joking about it, I actually drink very little. If I drink very much, everything gets funny. Even the stupid stuff. Or maybe I should say especially the stupid stuff. Anyway, nobody likes a guy having too much fun! :D

I'd like to know what you think of that EDC II when you get a chance. Those fiddlebacks sure are sexy.

Lol. I like these light-hearted threads in here among friends where we can be a little silly. Although I have fun joking about it, I actually drink very little. If I drink very much, everything gets funny. Even the stupid stuff. Or maybe I should say especially the stupid stuff. Anyway, nobody likes a guy having too much fun! :D

You're a good man HK, unfortunately I lose my filters and in some cases my sanity depending on the topic and my comments quite often make no sense except to me in my warped and intoxicated mind......it can be funny and even witty but it's always very sarcastic.

Alright, it's the weekend...let the drunken buying begin!

Last week I was one beer away from a gun buy...so close to a 1911 or revolver...or a CZ Custom shop gun...if I could find the right one! :drunk:

Alright, it's the weekend...let the drunken buying begin!

Last week I was one beer away from a gun buy...so close to a 1911 or revolver...or a CZ Custom shop gun...if I could find the right one! :drunk:

Cz custom shop!! You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
my buddy had one ! Great gun!

Some how it works for Jerry Busse's Hog base, "Lets Drink" (and than order knives in addition of course)....LOL

Back