Knife Stand Ordering

Hello Friends,

The design of these stands is not likely to change much, so going forward with Baltic Birch knife stands please just send me PM on forum mail, or email to exyzzy at gmail dot com if you are interested in getting stands built. Subject to supplies on hand, orders already in the queue, and my day job - I can probably get to them within a few days.

Payment:
Price includes paypal & shipping costs (CONUS). I will ship Intl for the difference in shipping cost, typically a $30 or more add for priority (contact me).

Any knives or “non-stands” pictured are not included.

After I have confirmed your purchase please send paypal payment to [exyzzy at gmail dot com]. Please make sure to include the full description and quantities of the stand you are paying for and make sure your address is correct in paypal. I am paypal only at the present time.

About:
These stands are all made from true quarter inch Baltic Birch plywood, every layer is Baltic Birch. This is high grade woodworker plywood: grade BB/BB. The stands are sanded and finished with Howard’s Bee’s Wax and Orange Oil. Stands are made by me of natural materials and will show slight variation in construction and fit.

Caution: All magnets are Rare Earth Neodymium, they are strong and the stands are light so hold the stand when you attach the knife.

The Small knife stand works well with Runt sized knives. The Medium knife stand works well with Bush Nub, Hiking Buddy, and BCJR sized knives. The Large knife stand works well with Bush Finger and Camp Nessie sized knives. The XL works with BC Sr and should work well with Camp Knife (but I do not have one to test).
Distance between the legs (between magnet and handle shelf) for each size is:

Small: 2.5"
Medium: 3.5"
Large: 5"
XL: 6.5"

IMG_0560_zpssmeoujhh.png

IMG_0557_zpsuyrdotbd.png

Back