Knife Stand Valets Available - 1/13/2016

Hello Friends,

I have a few Knife Stand Pocket Valets available if folks would like them.

Stands are designed and made by me of natural materials and will show slight variation in construction and fit.

Price includes paypal & shipping costs (CONUS). I will ship Intl for the difference in shipping cost (contact me).

First “I’ll take it” gets it. Please note the stand by its full description.

Any knives or “non-stands” pictured are not included.

Payment:
After I have confirmed your purchase please send paypal payment to [exyzzy at gmail dot com]. Please make sure to include the full description of the stand you are paying for and make sure your address is correct in paypal. I am paypal only at the present time.

About:
These are pocket valets with integrated knife stand. The valet tray is approx.. 7” by 7” and the distance between the magnet and handle shelf of the stand is approx. 3” (so right between Small and Medium stand sizes). They work well with Runt, Palmer, EDU, Hiking Buddy, Stubby Muk, Bush Nub, and BCJR sized knives. The woods and finishes used are noted in the descriptions. All valets are unique, I only make a design once.

Caution: All magnets are Rare Earth Neodymium, they are strong and the stands are light so hold the stand when you attach the knife.

IMG_0620_zpsk7xncdmh.png

Today: 1/13/2016

“Cone” – Tray: Baltic Birch, Stand: Baltic Birch, Finish: Howard’s Bee’s Wax and Orange Oil, $65

“Tracks” – Tray: Baltic Birch, Stand: Cherry, Finish: Linseed Oil, Carnauba Wax, $80

“Stairs” – Tray: Baltic Birch, Stand: White Ash, Finish: Linseed Oil, Carnauba Wax, $80

“Lightspeed” – Tray: Bamboo, Stand: Teak, Finish: Linseed Oil, Carnauba Wax, $80

“Thorns” – Tray: Baltic Birch with sanded edges, Stand: Teak, Finish: Linseed Oil, Carnauba Wax, $85

IMG_0623_zpsshthzdka.png

"Cone"

IMG_0629_zpsubmrehmr.png

"Tracks"
IMG_0625_zpswrako3dl.png

Solid Cherry Stand
IMG_0639_zpsrouq7rwo.png

"Stairs"

IMG_0628_zpsenllyz0u.png

Solid White Ash Stand
IMG_0640_zpsjyw7ytof.png

"Lightspeed"

IMG_0627_zpsn1ducz59.png

Solid Teak Stand
IMG_0637_zpsef6j0gcr.png

"Thorns"

IMG_0624_zpsjc0s3xav.png

Solid Teak Stand

IMG_0630_zpsb6uxeybu.png

I'll take

“Thorns” – Tray: Baltic Birch with sanded edges, Stand: Teak, Finish: Linseed Oil, Carnauba Wax, $85

Money has been sent, but the PMs are acting up. Can I PM you in the morning for shipping info?

I'll take:
“Tracks” – Tray: Baltic Birch, Stand: Cherry, Finish: Linseed Oil, Carnauba Wax, $80

I'm interested in these, but unfortunately, only a couple of the images are loading.

If any are still available, would you be able to email pics to swadehead@yahoo.com?

Thanks.

All of the the initial valets are gone now, but I'll put together some new designs and offer them. Please PM. thanks

Back