Knife with 15 blades?

Not for me either, but according to him he doesn't carry a knife for cutting stuff as he can always find a pair of scissors laying around to use.
I guess that is why we carry cutting tools on us. We aren't as fortunate as mr. Lion to have scissors laying about everywhere we go.

I'd still suggest he learn to sharpen. Even scissors get dull.

I guess that is why we carry cutting tools on us. We aren't as fortunate as mr. Lion to have scissors laying about everywhere we go.

I'd still suggest he learn to sharpen. Even scissors get dull.
Definitely.
Even the carbide pull through my Vic tinker came with is better than nothing and is idiot proof, just pull through with moderate pressure.
I don't use carbide sharpeners for anything but my Leatherman Micra scissors as i dont know any other way , however they do get an edge on a knife however coarse and toothy it may be.

Last edited:
Definitely.
Even the carbide pull through my Vic tinker came with is better than nothing and is idiot proof, just pull through with moderate pressure.
I don't use carbide sharpeners for anything but my Leatherman Micra scissors as i dont know any other way , however they do get an edge on a knife however coarse toothy it may be.
Yikes. I haven't used a pull through since I learned to sharpen. Also, if you sharpen wrong with scissors you can wear them out quicker.

Okay. That is the right technique for sharpening scissors minus the pull through. Sharpen the flat edge bevel only.

But if it works for you then good enough.

It definitely works , but most of all it's really the only way I have besides maybe sandpaper on a popsicle stick.
With the right technique you can get a finer edge than most might think, but that's not exactly saying a lot.

Bunch of blades AND the tools!

5T73N4s.jpg
IT'S...BEAUTIFUL! I think I have to change my pants.

Back