Knife

NICE!!! :D:cool::thumbsup: I had an FV made this past spring.. Handy little cutter for sure.. Yours is thing of beauty!!!:thumbsup: John

Great little knife. I bought one in O1 and black micarta back before BHK split up. It makes a great little companion on short hikes.

That is some awesome looking ironwood! Soooo nice with lots of contrast and thick swirls. Congratulations!

I had a FV in green micarta but ended up selling it as I found it was small for what I like in a fixed blade. I also had a Hunter Pro Elite (short run for a few dealers) that I ended up selling and wish I didn’t.

That is a gorgeous example! Congrats!

I would really like one of those with a full length edge in 3/32" steel.

I've got a Frontier Valley in D2 that I won at PWYP. It has Jade G10 scales over black liners - not one of my favorite scales materials. The knife itself is outstanding though. I'll probably never get rid of it as it's the only time I've ever won a knife, and I count L.T. as a friend.

Wurrwulf - as mentioned they'll take custom orders. I also prefer thin stock. I've got a small Northern Hunter in AEB-L they did with thin blade stock that is great. I really think they should offer their Patriot model in thinner stock too.

Boxer.45 - congratulations on scoring that beauty.

I've got a Frontier Valley in D2 that I won at PWYP. It has Jade G10 scales over black liners - not one of my favorite scales materials. The knife itself is outstanding though. I'll probably never get rid of it as it's the only time I've ever won a knife, and I count L.T. as a friend.

Wurrwulf - as mentioned they'll take custom orders. I also prefer thin stock. I've got a small Northern Hunter in AEB-L they did with thin blade stock that is great. I really think they should offer their Patriot model in thinner stock too.

Boxer.45 - congratulations on scoring that beauty.

I like the Patriot design too but its a three finger knife. The Bone scales are nice as is the stag.

That wood is awesome! I have an LT Wright Coyote and a Patriot, both in Desert Ironwood. Neither one's handles come close to yours. Congrats on your grail!

Back