Knifecenter exclusive Manix 2 cruwear with carbon fiber

Can t get one right now. I m happy with the other Manix 2 exclusive at KC, the lw xtp. I really like that knife.

Even though I placed my order yesterday morning I still did a mandatory mail check.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Its been a while. I also realized I don't own any Golden spidies!

2 Seki and 2 Taichung.

Screenshot_20170114-104352.png

In my experience, the discoloration is minor. It's a night and day difference between Cruwear and something like Super Blue or 52100. I've found both HAP40 and CPM Cruwear to be surprisingly resistant to discoloration.

In my experience, the discoloration is minor. It's a night and day difference between Cruwear and something like Super Blue or 52100. I've found both HAP40 and CPM Cruwear to be surprisingly resistant to discoloration.

Good to know. This knife is real good looking. The only thing stopping me was the Cruwear since I dislike discoloration and patina. I'm a fan of stainless.

Last edited:
Good to know. This knife is real good looking. The only thing stopping me was the Cruwear since I dislike discoloration and patina. I'm a fan of stainless.

That being said , I caved. The CF scales and (from what I've read) outstanding edge retention of Cruwear just won me over. So I ordered a couple of these beauties today. Very excited.

Last edited:
That being said , I caved. The CF scales and (from what I've read) outstanding edge retention of Cruwear just won me over. So I ordered a couple of these beauties today. Very excited.

I love my cruwear. Tough as hell

Finally got mine in yesterday. Perfect example. Love it.

2db03fe19c9c7dcd9cebe3183f479720.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine delivered tonight. Both are absolutely flawless. This is the best looking knife I've held in a long time. And it's so light too. The CF is GOR-GEOUS ! I love it.

Cruwear to be surprisingly resistant to discoloration.

I have cut lemons with mine and nothing..still shiny.

But I do have small specks of rust appearing and I really cont care... CRUWARE is a sweet steel.

Got mine a few days ago. My first Manix 2. I'm surprised they are still up for sale. If it were a pm2, it'd be gone in hours.

That's one of the best things about Manix 2's in my opinion. The amazing sprints and exclusives we get don't sell out immediately.

I love the PM2 like everyone, but I must say I carry a Manix 2 at least 5x as much. Somehow it's always a variant of the manix 2 that lands in my pocket.

Back