KnifeJoker website what a joke

Tigerden

Gold Member
Website crashed cannot get in. I guess the flippers win and I can expect to pay ridiculous prices for the KJS. Is this the norm for these exclusives. If so I am out. Oh well.

Some people must have gotten in. I was able to view the website and when I clicked on it, it crashed again. I did notice I had nothing in my wish list so it must be no longer available. What evs. I am not spending a nickel more than their offer price so I guess it was not meant to be.

Last edited:
This has happened before with other sites, their servers weren’t able to handle it.

It is normal for those exclusives to sell out fast. No one has to pay flipper prices though. If people stop overpaying the motivation to flip is less. It can be fun to try and get them but if you miss one just move on. These runs are expensive so its not realistic to expect a dealer to be able to satisfy the demand. It can suck to look forward to something and miss it in the blink of an eye but thats just the nature of the beast when demand exceeds supply. As far as the website goes they likely had way more traffic than usual.

I pre-ordered their Shaman a couple of weeks ago with no issues. Whenever exclusives go live, a lot of dealers have issues with their website. The same thing happened with all of the ZT limited editions years ago as well. This isn’t a new occurrence.

It is normal for those exclusives to sell out fast. No one has to pay flipper prices though. If people stop overpaying the motivation to flip is less. It can be fun to try and get them but if you miss one just move on. These runs are expensive so its not realistic to expect a dealer to be able to satisfy the demand. It can suck to look forward to something and miss it in the blink of an eye but thats just the nature of the beast when demand exceeds supply. As far as the website goes they likely had way more traffic than usual.

I disagree. Knifecenter showed us last week how it’s done properly. Not hard to predict how well a cruwear shaman will sell.

Per Travis on IG they are shooting for 2pm eastern to get this fixed

Anyone have their order of the Knife Joker exclusive Shaman CPM-CRU-WEAR Black DLC Blade Forest Green G-10 C229GPFGBK ship yet?

The preorders shipped midweek as I understand it. Today’s orders probably not. Oh and feebay has posted the first one. $399!!

Knowing the popularity of these exclusives, stores should have enough inventory to satisfy demand and hold a few extra.

The preorders shipped midweek as I understand it. Today’s orders probably not. Oh and feebay has posted the first one. $399!!
For everyone? So did he ship this in batches? I haven’t received shipping notice for my preorder

Doesn’t look like everyone did. A few people on IG said they’ve received theirs or have received notice while others in the preorder apparently haven’t. Apologies I don’t have first hand knowledge. Just reporting what I’m reading over there.

I guess it’s just the inner circle people like pm2og and thomasomoore receiving theirs early. Being Spyderco’s IG influencers sure has its perks.

Should have been signed up for email to get pre order in. I got email about 1:27am est, happened check my email 6am an got pre order in.
Knifecenter just wasn't that popular, pergo flooring handle, didn't seem like all the handles were consistent I've seen light an dark color, didn't sellout quick took several days. Was only like 430ish from Knifejoker.
Majority of places are using same providers to host the services.
All the popular drops are a gamble, win some loose some. Been on both sides of it.

I understand win some you lose some but, Knifejoker hyped this for months, when the time came, they dropped the ball.

Back