• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KNIFEMARK Cutlery is For Sale

Due to our rapid family expansion and demands from my day job I no longer have the time I hoped I would to properly grow this business. I hope I do not offend the moderators by posting this here but I have decided to hand the torch on to the next knife lover and thought this would be a good way to reach out. For the modest price of $5,000 I would be willing to transfer the business to a new owner who is ready to take it to the next level. This should be a very good deal as you could easily spend more than this on the web development alone. If there are any retired knife lovers out there who are looking for a hobby business this would be a great fit. The business is 100% drop ship automated other than the Carter Cutlery knives that we have. We also over 1000 Instagram followers at the moment. If you are interested please contact me through the knifemark.com website. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

-Ken @ KNIFEMARK Cutlery Co.

https://knifemark.com

Back