Knifetalk! Let's Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What what what!!! Found an old solid oak barstool for $22! Sold!

Football! Anyone else watching these games?

What what what!!! Found an old solid oak barstool for $22! Sold!

Football! Anyone else watching these games?
Handle material ? Sorry I know very little of this football thing you speak of.
Daniel,congrats on another chat thread, your post made me want M&M's:D

I don't follow any sport with a ball....

I still need a better shop stool too.

New chat thread, DFK is the place to be!!!

-Xander

Shop stool basically. No more standing! Woo haha.

Im on the hunt for a circular saw. Just waiting for a good deal :)

Hows the D2 heat treat coming? And any progress on your fighters?

Whoa - a new thread!

I'm stuffed full of turkey and willrobably go have a na...

Alright...since you're forcing me...I'll take one of those folders from you... ;)

Ugh, so much for an early Sunday dinner, my cashier fainted 10 minutes before I got off. She just took a second job and this is the most work she has ever done (spoiled kid living at home still...) so I get overtime and a cold dinner :(

-X

Hey hey hey!

I missed football today... hope it was a good one!

D2 - soon come... I need to pick up some dry ice after profiling some 3v and AEBL, I really want to soon. Nice score on the stool!

Xander sorry to hear that... at least you are the go-to guy that can handle it all!

Knifetalk, no big whoop! :d

Ugh, so much for an early Sunday dinner, my cashier fainted 10 minutes before I got off. She just took a second job and this is the most work she has ever done (spoiled kid living at home still...) so I get overtime and a cold dinner :(

-X

Man, those doppelposts are contagious! How the hell did mine post so far apart?! Being the go-to guy sometimes isn't all its cracked up to be... oh well, overtime! At least it will still be light out for my walk home.

-X

Ok...opinions needed. I'm about to send a box off to Nathawut in Thailand containing a couple of knives, and I'm having a dilemma choosing which one to send.

The satin or the black?
20131011_202125.jpg

I'm gonna have Nath do something similar to this, but with darker scales, maybe black micarta?:
NathPersian.jpg

Wow! I'm a little AWOL for a few days and Daniel starts a new thread. Prayers for Big C. and his family.

Good morning guys!

Smoke sent to BigCountry and family.

Pics - ...what I never even mentioned them in this thread! :D

Gooeytek - I think the satin would be more versatile although at first I leaned to the black... blast the black one too! Emersons are cool...

Good morning guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back