Knifetalk! Let's Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on folders! :D

I just found out I'm getting a Delta 2hp dust collector... for $200! they are almost $900 new! :D I have to pick it up in TX but will eventually.

Daniel knows I kid.
Great price on the Delta! You going to Texas? If so, visit Snody.
Did you get the replacement hose part?

Daniel knows I kid.
Great price on the Delta! You going to Texas? If so, visit Snody.
Did you get the replacement hose part?

I'm just excited to be working on them. :D

yeah the Delta is a steal! My Dad is at an estate sale and just called me about it... hopefully I can go get it in the next few months.

My sister's place is in Rockport, that's Snody HQ! We almost moved there over CO, it is a very cool spot.

No compressor hose yet, I have knives stacking up now... hope it comes in soon! 7-10 day wait according to Husky, I tried to get them to expedite the part but they wouldn't. It's been a long time for me now, I'm seriously hoping it is just a quick fix once the part is in. I'm saving my Ti money just in case...

Good morning folks. Congrats on the dust collector, Daniel!
I'm having a good start to my day. Jen has the day off so she cooked me corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast while I just sat back playing my Strat' and drinkin' coffee. ahhhhhh the good life.:)
Y'all have a good one.

Heh, that's a pretty chill day!

My partner in arms doing some remote work had to leave when his wife got into a bumper to bumper with someone. Been an insane afternoon. I'm headed towards early retirement at this rate!

Sup Daniel, how those sharps lookin?

Rolf! Weather's gettin' better, we'll have to have you out here sometime!

Hope everyone's day is goin' well!

Man small world, I used to live in Rockport as a kid. Always miss the fishing. Trying to find parts for 79 ford trucks is a bugger!

That's cool Strong, as a kid we vacationed there. Good times !

I carved Ti clips all day long... final ground 4 recurves too! The 12 clips took almost all day, wow!

I'm going to go pass out for a minute... lol! That was epic...

Daniel- Do back all you work on your clips?
;)

I back my clips! :D

I have just about two days into the clips... one more to go! I'm thinking I will make a mill fixture for initial metal removal on the next ones.

I have been busy here... eat, grind, answer emails, sleep, repeat. I'll have some stuff to post soon... tons getting done!

Well, just about time to clock out for the night! Last night is was Sailor Jerry and Hennessey (not together) tonight its going to be whiskey! I guess the wife's boss invited a bunch of people out for drinks, so I invited one of my employees along so I know someone other than the wife who will be busy chatting it up with her friends.

Or, I may just get drunk... :D

-X

Sounds like a plan! Hennessey... ahh!

Just in from the shop here, been working like a maniac! 6 fixed blades and 6 folders worked on today...

Time to chill!

I was going to get pics but got carried away working... I owe you guys some! Crazy busy week here... :D

Soooo..... I ended up just gettting Jrunk....

The liver is evil and deserves to be punished! (Thank god for auto correct!)

:thumbup::thumbup::cool:

-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back