Knifetalk! Let's Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel- Did you see what's stamped on that fork?

Rolf I was just about to write you... oh yes I did! :D :cool: :)

You are the best, big thanks and respect my friend!

Guys... a little while back Rolf sent me an incredible Ka-Bar Chef Knife, it is so cool! Today in the mail I received a matching (huge!) carving fork with the best patina I have ever seen. I must say thanks and these are to be family heirlooms. The set has another 100 or so years of service left in it and is just the best. The carving fork is as awesome as it gets and will be displayed as well as used on special occasions!

Much appreciated from Sara, Jade and Daniel!

That sounds way cool! I really want to find a fork to go along with my Old Hickory 12" chef. That or I might just find a knife something like a petty, don't know if OH ever made a 6" chef or not though. Rolf is a good ol' hippy :thumbup: :p

Just sat down for the night, the wife has been in bed since about 630, she's been working 2am shift the last two days, so she gets off after I leave for work and is in bed before I get home. Good thing it's only a couple days a week she does that shift, I just might get used to her not being around, lol :D :p

Currently enjoying a Speakeasy limited brew Butchertown Black Ale. Smooth maltiness without a heavy body and finishes with the hops and a clean aftertaste. Quite a good beer, 8.2% ABV to boot! I think I might even try to get a case of this...

May your night include a cold drink, a hot woman and an even temper! Cheers!

-X

Daniel- These implements HAD to got to you! Enjoy, in whatever way you see fit. :)
Thanks, Xanader!
Happy Sunday!!!!
rolf

Well, good morning Rolf and X. Aren't you two the chipper chaps this fine Sunday?! :D
Have a stupendous day! Stupendous is better than great....:p:D

monring blah blah blah morning, life goes on... EAT... drink... eat.. smoke? knife stuff.

Sup fellas! Busy weekend, stripped some windows and repainted. Trying to remove bubbling paint off a basement wall so I can drylock it again. Got a handful of knives to send out to get HT too, woo!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... :D
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...

Sup fellas! Busy weekend, stripped some windows and repainted. Trying to remove bubbling paint off a basement wall so I can drylock it again. Got a handful of knives to send out to get HT too, woo!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
I did a little hole patching over at my Step Dads today. It must be home improvement day on DFK.:D I will shoot ya email a little later, Bobby.

Hey Wilson!

Hang tough dude, ain't no rest for the wicked. And we all know you're a pretty wicked fella! :p

What kind of work you doing now? Must be a pretty big job to keep you rolling 60/week. That's rough.

Afternoon squatchlings! Still at work, but I'm gonna be off tomorrow spending money. Getting something from Aero Precision, a matched set actually. ... :p

-X

It's a beautiful Monday morning! Going to be about 84*F here today, fine weather for playing outside.

Enjoy your day folks!

-Xander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back