KnifeWorks Exclusive Military - CTS-204P and dark green G10

D62w9Qu.jpg

I want this so bad... but they don't make it in LH...

Congrats to all who snag one at this price!! What, $15 more than the standard version!? :eek:

I'll most likely snap and pick one up by the end of the weekend if they are still available. It will go good with my Caly 3 and Cruwear Millie.

inkynate inkynate

Knifecenter has the standard black and s30v millies in left hand and they have the new CQI changes

inkynate inkynate

Knifecenter has the standard black and s30v millies in left hand and they have the new CQI changes

Thanks, I actually picked one up last week. :thumbsup:

Have one from the previous run as well, just still long for the sprint steels and handles. Had a Cruwear sprint, but sold it b/c I only ever carried the lefty. Haven't bothered with any of the sprints/exclusives since, but there sure are a lot of sweet ones out there.

How do you like it? Im a lefty that has adapted to righty carry and use for knives. I've had one in my knifecenter cart for week and just haven't hit checkout

Riz! Riz! The lefty Military made me not want to carry or even really own right hand liner or frame locks anymore. I can still operate them with either hand and adapt, but given the option, I'll take the lock that's ambi or correct for my dominant hand please.

The lefty pm2 is a similar story. Haven't sold my RH ones yet, but I really don't have much reason to carry them anymore and I'm a little hesitant to buy other RH comp lock models now... I really need to buy a back-up lefty! lol.

I'm liking mine a lot. It's been sitting unused in the box for almost a year I think. I eventually got around to reprofile it recently.

I cannot believe they are still available... Get them while you can!

DSC_0899.jpg

Last edited:
Tossed one in the cart this evening, now just waiting for their email detailing how to get it done via paypal.

Tossed one in the cart this evening, now just waiting for their email detailing how to get it done via paypal.

There are instructions on how to do it via PayPal. Use the money order option and in the comments you can either request a PayPal invoice to your email or simply write PayPal and they give you the email to send it to. If you have any questions.... PM me and I'd be happy to assist. I just purchased an S90V Millie from them and have already sent my PayPal payment.

There are instructions on how to do it via PayPal. Use the money order option and in the comments you can either request a PayPal invoice to your email or simply write PayPal and they give you the email to send it to. If you have any questions.... PM me and I'd be happy to assist. I just purchased an S90V Millie from them and have already sent my PayPal payment.
Thanks, just what I needed.

Order submitted/paid; now I need to work out how I'll convert to tip-up. Really don't want to carry left-front-pocket (I hate blade spine forward in my pocket as I don't like the way it rakes my hand when I reach in for other objects.

Good luck getting it apart. Mine is built with red locktite. Youll probably need to apply heat to the screws

Back