KnifeWorks Exclusive Military - CTS-204P and dark green G10

Was stuck between this and the s90v frame lock version but prefer 204p so...one's on the way!

Still want a Titanium Millie though...

Ordered a cts-204p Military from kw on Monday. The discounted price was too good to pass, and a bunch of enablers in this thread did the damage to my wallet. Now the waiting game...

Was tempted to also pick up the ti/cf s90v millie, but decided to defer (I think the 204p will be sold out before the s90v so I have some wiggling room with the latter).

Was stuck between this and the s90v frame lock version but prefer 204p so...one's on the way!

Still want a Titanium Millie though...

Ordered a cts-204p Military from kw on Monday. The discounted price was too good to pass, and a bunch of enablers in this thread did the damage to my wallet. Now the waiting game...

Was tempted to also pick up the ti/cf s90v millie, but decided to defer (I think the 204p will be sold out before the s90v so I have some wiggling room with the latter).

You know the old line about great minds thinking alike? Hate to tell you guys, but thinking like me ain't good news. :D

And it is here. This appears to be one helluva knife. Gonna' give the tipdown a fair shake - doubt it will stay that way though.

Its been said before but the knife was designed to be used w gloves by military personel. So tip down is smart. It keeps a grabbable portion of the knife above the bocket line. With gloves its easy to draw and deploy. I find that lass schmack gets in the tang, locking mechanism. For me and my medium hands, tip up aligns that spydie hole right on my thumb after drawing

I don't doubt what you say, but I still don't like having to pivot the knife in my grip, which tip down forces.

I was sold on the tip down carry/Military as soon as I started carrying in my right back pocket. I don't carry this knife in the front pocket but in the back pocket it works out great and is actually my preferred carry knife for carrying in the back pocket. Once I got around that, I really warmed up to it.

^^ Yes , I only carry my Militaries in my back pocket. They fit perfect there. And I have no preference between tip up or down.

By2UfmEl.jpg

v4B2Bmll.jpg

I don't have the Millie but I have a PM2 in the same combo, what a great knife. It even makes a crisper sound when the blade hits the stop pin.

204p, especially Spyderco's treatment, is full of win. Also love the green G10 and the QCI upgrades to the always fantastic Millie. Pretty much have my Tip Up plans in place - more to come...

That looks like an awesome way to attach the clip. Did you use allen bolts and a bit of threaded tube inside the lanyard hole or thread directly into it?

That looks like an awesome way to attach the clip. Did you use allen bolts and a bit of threaded tube inside the lanyard hole or thread directly into it?
A tee nut on the other side (brad type, not barb), 6-32 and 1/2" allen domed head bolt in the same thread. 98 cents at Menards, and the clip was off my Large Inkosi, which now has a Millit milled clip.

Last edited:
Nice thing about this is nothing has been modified - can put it back to original any time I choose.

Back