• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifeworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
When crazy sounding people tell you things that are very far out of the norm, while acting bat poop crazy, normal people don't believe them.
Yeah, I get that!

When I first read what she wrote, I got the same impression, and felt the same way! "Like, go the F' away, you're just a disgruntled ex-employee, that wants to hurt KW." But, I took a step back, and started to process what she wrote. Then, I started to think about what I have been sent, by them, and the used knife, that I got from KC, and what she said sounded far more likely, than not. Plus, you add in, the nature of the business, and you'd have to be out of your tree, not to consider what she's said.

I don't want to hurt any of these online knife businesses. However, it surely would be nice, if folks were far more critical, in thought, and a lot less emotional, when forming conclusions.

She does come off as bat-s' crazy, no doubt about that! Had she come here, devoid of emotions, perhaps her credibility would have fared better? I don't know, honestly, and I really don't care! She wrote what she wrote, and if you don't believe her, that's fine!

Yeah, I get that!

When I first read what she wrote, I got the same impression, and felt the same way! "Like, go the F' away, you're just a disgruntled ex-employee, that wants to hurt KW." But, I took a step back, and started to process what she wrote. Then, I started to think about what I have been sent, by them, and the used knife, that I got from KC, and what she said sounded far more likely, than not. Plus, you add in, the nature of the business, and you'd have to be out of your tree, not to consider what she's said.

I don't want to hurt any of these online knife businesses. However, it surely would be nice, if folks were far more critical, in thought, and a lot less emotional, when forming conclusions.

She does come off as bat-s' crazy, no doubt about that! Had she come here, devoid of emotions, perhaps her credibility would have fared better? I don't know, honestly, and I really don't care! She wrote what she wrote, and if you don't believe her, that's fine!
Actually I’m not crazy at all
I’m very intelligent

yes I was fired because of another employee but that’s besides the point here
As far as Knifeworks is saying I threatened to throat punch an employee... that is furthest from the truth
Now that’s slander

I spoke the truth and no one likes it

I call this a blessing because I have better things in my life
When God closes 1 door he opens a better one

they did call the sheriffs office
And yes I did y’all to them
They stated I was harrassing them
I didn’t call there or go there
I posted the truth
They are continuously posting slandering things about why I was terminated!!!
I did screen shot it and will hold it
Bc if they call the sheriffs office again they can’t lie AGAIN

HAVE a great day everyone

and by the way
Maybe I should have handled the facts differently but when you have brought them business and do your work plus others and they fire you because of someone was that bothered me
I am the type don’t screw good people over

I’m going to let it go
Last edited:
I will not reply anymore

just sit back and watch

facts will hurt them

No
Sorry
Slander is when it’s false information
But I will not reply to y’all stupidity any longer
I’ll get you where it hurts
Not a threat
Talking about the pocket book
When I finish with the 3 major phone calls

GOD doesn’t like ugly
Y’all treat people like crap
Customers and all
REMEMBER COMPANY WENT DOWN BEFORE
FILED BANKRUPT
Quick as the good lord gives it to he can rip away
Have a blessed day

I’m very intelligent

As far as Knifeworks is saying I threatened to throat punch an employee... that is furthest from the truth
Now that’s slander

I posted the truth

and by the way
Maybe I should have handled the facts differently but when you have brought them business and do your work plus others and they fire you because of someone was that bothered me

I’m going to let it go
You'll have to take your slander case up with our resident black's law dictionary, Beak - as only spoken words can be slander.

However. I heard you loud and clear.

Bless you both.

best

mqqn

Yeah, I get that!

Ironic, considering you're asking people to find her emotional hysterics to be something objective by which to form a conclusion. Tell me, which part of what she said sounds "far more likely, than not"?

I’m very intelligent

Now that’s slander

I posted the truth

and by the way

I’m going to let it go
LOL You definitely sound like someone who was probably screwing up bigtime at work, and when someone in management tried to speak to you calmly about it, you absolutely flipped out and started screaming and flipping over tables. You seem very unhinged. It is my personal hope that you get some essential oils, do some deep-breathing exercises, and get that self-help you need, lady. Criminy.

Ironic, considering you're asking people to find her emotional hysterics to be something objective by which to form a conclusion. Tell me, which part of what she said sounds "far more likely, than not"?
Seriously? What do you think it would be?

LOL You definitely sound like someone who was probably screwing up bigtime at work, and when someone in management tried to speak to you calmly about it, you absolutely flipped out and started screaming and flipping over tables. You seem very unhinged. It is my personal hope that you get some essential oils, do some deep-breathing exercises, and get that self-help you need, lady. Criminy.

Amen.

Ya' know, I've been doing business with KW for years. Never an issue. And I'm in the market for a new Spyderco at the moment. Think I'll just buy it from KW and not worry about shopping in this instance.

Seriously? What do you think it would be?

Honestly? I don't think anything she has said has been true. She seems like a lunatic, and if you think she's making any sense, then frankly, I'm automatically dismissing your posts as well.

I've bought MANY knives from KW over the years, and have never had an issue.

Honestly? I don't think anything she has said has been true. She seems like a lunatic, and if you think she's making any sense, then frankly, I'm automatically dismissing your posts as well.

I've bought MANY knives from KW over the years, and have never had an issue.

You'd first have to decipher what she's written, and that is nothing short of a Herculean task.

Never ordered from KW and don't know the oddly formatting Ms. Sleubner. I also don't know why I bothered to type that. But, since I did, I may as well hit "post reply."

A
Actually , I’ve never had an issue at work.
Done my work which was a lot that everyone put on me and it all started Friday when I went to said employee who I threatened to” throat punch “ and talked to her about the way she was acting( now take into consideration that another ex employee supposedly over heard me say I was going to do such) after the fact .

It’s a big mess if a drama with a bunch of women there. I went above and beyond for that company
Owner is Very rude to customers and that’s a fact as well
Even told a customer don’t come back in there basically for talking to one of his employees
He has issues but I dealt with them !
It’s all for the best though because I don’t think I could’ve handled the way he cheats customers out of money by sending used knives etc to them.
I felt at the end I was just as bad for doing it and having to lie for them !
But overall you don’t fire employees over someone else not liking then because I was woman enough to go to that employee and talk to her

so you wanted to know what happened undoubtably so there it is so everyone can quit speculating
I posted the truth on a public forum and they called the sheriffs office fir harassment
Why? Because I was putting the truth out there!!!! Called attorney for what????
Slander? that’s facts not slander

I can sue the shit out of them but it’s not worth it!
He will lose everything again by bankrupt like in the past for his lifestyle and the way he treats people

anyone is entitled to spend their money where they choose
I put it out there now it’s everyone’s choice

Due to her reason for being terminated. She threatened to "Punch Throat" another employee. On behalf Knifeworks we have contacted our local sheriff department and a attorney to handle this matter.
Everybody is missing the point entirely! As KW says she threatened to “punch throat” another employee, not “throat punch”. So I think will change everyone’s opinion and we need to discuss this more.

Words that come to mind....Bloviation.....twaddle.......
Bless you and yours.

best

mqqn

The following image sums up this thread in my opinion.
spoon%20baby.gif

I will not reply anymore unless I reply again.

Bless you all.

best

mqqn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back