• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifeworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Actually , I’ve never had an issue at work.
Done my work which was a lot that everyone put on me and it all started Friday when I went to said employee who I threatened to” throat punch “ and talked to her about the way she was acting( now take into consideration that another ex employee supposedly over heard me say I was going to do such) after the fact .

It’s a big mess if a drama with a bunch of women there. I went above and beyond for that company
Owner is Very rude to customers and that’s a fact as well
Even told a customer don’t come back in there basically for talking to one of his employees
He has issues but I dealt with them !
It’s all for the best though because I don’t think I could’ve handled the way he cheats customers out of money by sending used knives etc to them.
I felt at the end I was just as bad for doing it and having to lie for them !
But overall you don’t fire employees over someone else not liking then because I was woman enough to go to that employee and talk to her

so you wanted to know what happened undoubtably so there it is so everyone can quit speculating
I posted the truth on a public forum and they called the sheriffs office fir harassment
Why? Because I was putting the truth out there!!!! Called attorney for what????
Slander? that’s facts not slander

I can sue the shit out of them but it’s not worth it!
He will lose everything again by bankrupt like in the past for his lifestyle and the way he treats people

anyone is entitled to spend their money where they choose
I put it out there now it’s everyone’s choice
QFP

A

Actually , I’ve never had an issue at work.
Done my work which was a lot that everyone put on me and it all started Friday when I went to said employee who I threatened to” throat punch “ and talked to her about the way she was acting( now take into consideration that another ex employee supposedly over heard me say I was going to do such) after the fact .

It’s a big mess if a drama with a bunch of women there. I went above and beyond for that company
Owner is Very rude to customers and that’s a fact as well
Even told a customer don’t come back in there basically for talking to one of his employees
He has issues but I dealt with them !
It’s all for the best though because I don’t think I could’ve handled the way he cheats customers out of money by sending used knives etc to them.
I felt at the end I was just as bad for doing it and having to lie for them !
But overall you don’t fire employees over someone else not liking then because I was woman enough to go to that employee and talk to her

so you wanted to know what happened undoubtably so there it is so everyone can quit speculating
I posted the truth on a public forum and they called the sheriffs office fir harassment
Why? Because I was putting the truth out there!!!! Called attorney for what????
Slander? that’s facts not slander

I can sue the shit out of them but it’s not worth it!
He will lose everything again by bankrupt like in the past for his lifestyle and the way he treats people

anyone is entitled to spend their money where they choose
I put it out there now it’s everyone’s choice

Yes I'm sure you were a model employee and the only person holding that place together. :rolleyes:

Never said I was holding place together
I done well above my job requirements I can say that

the fact of the matter is
You can’t treat people and customers like crap and think you can keep being successful in life
I learned that at an early age in life
Therefore I don’t treat people like that

y’all don’t know the half of it and therefore I’m not going to elaborate on that company and owner anymore
It would blow everyone’s mind if I posted everything I KNOW ABOUT THEM
Please blow our minds. You started this thread to out them, yet have not shown any evidence to back up your statements. I have no experience with KW, but would like to know exactly what these transgressions are. I am sure others would too. As of now, you just look like a disgruntled crybaby who threatened a fellow employee and they were justified in firing you.

Like I said I’ll leave it alone and handle it the right way
I never threatened employee
If you read it stated I supposedly told another employee!!!
And crybaby
You are clueless
I’m done with drama with Knifeworks and this forum
I stated facts and you can believe it or not
You have not a clue what goes on at that place and it would take me forever to tell all what I’ve learned since I’ve lived in this town the past year

I should’ve listened when I was told you should’ve work for those people
That’s trouble .. but I had to learn the hard way
They done me a favor actually
They illegally terminated me today based on lies and hmmm can’t say the Exact reason why he would let someone else go over other employees words butttt
I got a great job offer today !!!
God is great
Have a great night
I’m deleting forum out of my inbox

Have a blessed day

My lord.

best?

mqqn

Now I will follow my heart and leave this alone and let them hang themselves
Business wise and in general
Have a great and blessed night

Let me help you with that. You are now banned from this thread. You will be banned from the site if you continue your shenanigans.

A fired employee creates an account here the day she was fired, then necro posts to try to shovel dirt on her former employer. In general, I've never read anything but good reports about Knifeworks. I've purchased a number of knives from them over the years and have never been unhappy with the transaction.

So the OP's hopelessly lame attempt at derailing Knifeworks sales, has backfired. If any thing it appears to have bolstered their fine reputation. Meanwhile, the OP is still unemployed, and will have a difficult time explaining why she was fired from previous job.

Last edited:
I’ve always had nothing but great experiences with Knifeworks and would highly recommend them.

If I read correctly, the OP is fired by Roger for workplace violence (yes verbal threat of throat punch a co-worker is). He has every right to do it and kudos to him for doing the right thing.:thumbsup:

...And, to the those that readily dismissed what she had to say, what the hell's wrong with you? Don't want to hear it? Does it hurt your feelings, so you resist it? Sometimes the truth hurts, but there's a stiff consequence, for those who don't embrace it!
Both positive and negative reviews one reads are just words on a screen without context. We must make judgements as to the credibility of the source of information. This person gave a strong impression of a disgruntled ex-employee with an agenda to cause trouble for the company. There may be some truth to some of her grievances, but how can we parse out what is true and what is exaggeration, speculation, or pure made up bull? It seems most posters here have chosen to dismiss it all, and without corroboration from another source, that seems reasonable to me.
"...they called the sheriffs office fir harassment"

This requires a r8shell r8shell page. :D
I'm confused. Which kind of page? o_O:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back