• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knifeworks

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Actually , I’ve never had an issue at work.
Done my work which was a lot that everyone put on me and it all started Friday when I went to said employee who I threatened to” throat punch “ and talked to her about the way she was acting( now take into consideration that another ex employee supposedly over heard me say I was going to do such) after the fact .

It’s a big mess if a drama with a bunch of women there. I went above and beyond for that company
Owner is Very rude to customers and that’s a fact as well
Even told a customer don’t come back in there basically for talking to one of his employees
He has issues but I dealt with them !
It’s all for the best though because I don’t think I could’ve handled the way he cheats customers out of money by sending used knives etc to them.
I felt at the end I was just as bad for doing it and having to lie for them !
But overall you don’t fire employees over someone else not liking then because I was woman enough to go to that employee and talk to her

so you wanted to know what happened undoubtably so there it is so everyone can quit speculating
I posted the truth on a public forum and they called the sheriffs office fir harassment
Why? Because I was putting the truth out there!!!! Called attorney for what????
Slander? that’s facts not slander

I can sue the shit out of them but it’s not worth it!
He will lose everything again by bankrupt like in the past for his lifestyle and the way he treats people

anyone is entitled to spend their money where they choose
I put it out there now it’s everyone’s choice

"My completely unsubstantiated claims are the TRUTH! I can't believe they called the local law enforcement on me for spouting nonsense on the internet and trying to ruin their business!"

LOL

I have a staff member who is constantly trying to throat punch me. its only the years of training in defensive tactics that have saved me thus far. She is constantly trying to ambush me in the hallways, I generally parry her attack, feign movement left or right then break contact and retreat to my fortified office. I really should let her go for this rubbish but I am afraid she will post a negative thread about me online....

I have no dog in the fight! Look, I'd be surprised if Knifeworks wasn't doing as she said he's doing. Retail's a super-tough business, and you have to find a way to make a profit, or you close your doors.

I suppose I'm just tired of people using their emotions, to form opinions. People take positions, because that position "feels" right. Let the facts come out, and believe what the truth is, what ever it may be! What she has said, has the ring of truth, to me! Now, do I want to believe her? Hell no! But, will I believe her, if what she said is true? Hell yes! Often, the truth sucks!

Ok, what are you even talking about? I'm just going to ask: are you friends with the crazy woman? Because that's the only rational reason I can come up with for why you'd be acting like the lunatic is the one we should believe over a business that has treated nearly all of us who've done business with them, well. It's just ironic, considering your hilarious attempt at "advice". It's clear to me that you're either a very gullible, naive young person or else you're screwing with us.

Which is it?

Oh hey, I have a bridge to sell you, and I am typing this with extreme conviction because I want you to believe me, because I'm telling the truth. Please Paypal me a million dollars, because the bridge is deeeeeefinitely for real, and I want you to set your emotions aside and just believe the truth that I'm telling you.

See how dumb you sound? Yeah, we do too.

Oh, and I should add, your comment:

"I'd be surprised if Knifeworks wasn't doing as she said he's doing. Retail's a super-tough business, and you have to find a way to make a profit, or you close your doors."

Means 100% that you and I won't ever be doing any business. Your insinuation appears to be "I'm ready to believe baseless, outta nowhere negative assertions about a business, because I believe that companies lie, and mistreat their employees because you have to make a profit." I don't own a small business, but if I did, I'd be insulted. Hell, if I were KW, I'd be insulted, and make sure you landed on their Blacklist.

Seriously? What do you think it would be?

Nothing, because as I've just explained, you're either a trollbag, or a naive fool that takes complete nonsense at face value? Which is it?

I’ve made several purchases from Knifeworks, they’ve all gone smoothly. They have good selection, good prices, good communication, and they ship very quickly. They are a quality establishment. :thumbsup:

This thread is absurd. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back