KNIPEX - Cobra XS Water Pump Pliers

Greg, thanks for posting those and I tip my pliers to you as your changes were good and chances are I probably will make use of them
G2

Looks like it could be handy for a lot of things though, always good to rummage around ! :)

That H was tricky to keep the burgundy out but I thought it looked pretty good and with the welt it made the slip sheath a little more solid and the slight curve around the one handle to help keep it from poking you while in the pocket seemed to be about right.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2
That sheath is awesome!

Thanks, it's a rugged one that should last a good long while.
G2

Great tool. I've been carrying mine in my left rear pocket. I hadn't thought of making a pocket slip, but I can see one of my projects for tomorrow!
I found the CRK slip sheath that came with my Mnandi fits the Cobra 87-100 perfectly. I have found this tool to be very strong and with huge adjustment range. Very handy.

full

Have had these for a few months, this buffalo leather sheath I had left over works well for keeping them situated in my pocket.
The basket tray that I'd been using for EDC stuff had become more of a small things catch-all (with the help of the girl). I finally dove in to clean it out, and found that same slip. I knew it was there, just hadn't seen it in a while. As soon as I picked it up, I remembered your post... I never really embraced carrying small knives in a pocket slip; so I've found myself reconsidering the mini.

Back