Knives and Coffee

1izcwg.jpg

You're quite welcome. It was my and the (now official) Mrs.'s wedding weekend getaway to a cabin in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley of VA, the knife was her wedding gift to me, and I assure you the picture was a joy to take.

First off congrats, second congrats again.. this time for the knife lol. If she picked it out she's a keeper but I guess it doesn't mater at this point :D

I've been wanting to get one of those folders for a hot minute now. I thought that looked like Va. Makes me miss home

First off congrats, second congrats again.. this time for the knife lol. If she picked it out she's a keeper but I guess it doesn't mater at this point :D

I've been wanting to get one of those folders for a hot minute now. I thought that looked like Va. Makes me miss home

She actually approached me and said, "honey, I want to get you a nice knife for a wedding present, something you will absolutely love, but I also know you're kinda picky, and I don't know where to begin. Please just pick out a knife that you really want in the same price range that you spent on me, that way I know you'll love it."

She knows me so well, definitely a keeper!

I'd say it was certainly a fair trade;
NBhCDyl.jpg

PS - Luray, VA was absolutely beautiful, and will now & forever be a part of our story.
JuDCkBK.jpg

SLnRBSn.jpg

Back