Knives and Coffee

8272.jpg

Onyx Coffee Labs "Southern Weather

Edit. No idea why pic won't embed. Try again later.
47942947597_cae4ec198a.jpg
47942947597_cae4ec198a_m.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone try the Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee? Is it that good as I have heard? I have to look to see if it comes in decaf.

Last edited:
Happy Father's Day to all the other dads out there. Heading to my oldest daughter's in a bit, mug was gift from her last year. Will be first time in several years I've had all my kids and granddaughters together for Father's Day, so I'm awfully excited. Will be giving my dad his Case tribal in burnt amber bone today, so my whiskey bone Tribal is riding with me.

006 by Chris Thayer, on Flickr

Anyone try the Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee? Is it that good as I have heard? I have to look to see if it comes in decaf.
It's fantastic! Pricey too! Apparently they 've been serving it in the white house for years. Can't remember which President started it. Few years ago coffee store was closing and I got 4lbs for $48. Apparently not many people are in the know about it. Normally it's about $36 a pound!

It's fantastic! Pricey too! Apparently they 've been serving it in the white house for years. Can't remember which President started it. Few years ago coffee store was closing and I got 4lbs for $48. Apparently not many people are in the know about it. Normally it's about $36 a pound!
Thanks.

Back