Knives and Coffee

I’ve mixed black coffee and hot chocolate mix together for years haha. Not everyday but on occasion. I can honestly say tho I’ve never had instant coffee

Instant coffee can be tolerable, but there are definitely better options. Honestly, I've been drinking it for the past couple of months and am fine with it now. Mixing with hot chocolate certainly helps :)

Instant coffee can be tolerable, but there are definitely better options. Honestly, I've been drinking it for the past couple of months and am fine with it now. Mixing with hot chocolate certainly helps :)
Yea I can get used to anything. I still like grinding my beans. It’s kind of a ritual with my four year old. Each day he’ll pick which coffee and help me grind them

qSnVyl2.jpg

My wife bought a Keurig a few years ago. Thought since she’s not a morning person it would make it easy for her to drink coffee at home. I think she used it twice.
View attachment 1441579 Tried the Iron Bean Rage this morning. Pretty good @Monofletch

I only use the Keurig we have at work. Quick, simple, and versatile. :thumbsup:
At home, I use a cheap Walmart press. (When I'm not drinking instant ;):D)

Good coffee and good people. Regularly supply with them. Odin is my go-to.
I’ve had Ride or Die, Cast Iron, and tried Rage this morning. Ride or Die and Rage I’ll buy again for sure. Really like those two. Cast Iron wasn’t bad. I’ve got a bag of Fierce I haven’t opened yet

I only use the Keurig we have at work. Quick, simple, and versatile. :thumbsup:
At home, I use a cheap Walmart press. (When I'm not drinking instant ;):D)
I was working at a bank that had one. They told us to drink all we wanted. I kindly took them up on the offer. Donut shop was the brand they had maybe?

It's a Quiet Carry Waypoint. Not a dedicated lefty though, just a reversible wire clip. It has titanium scales, LC200N liners, and a Vanax Superclean blade, so basically rust proof.

I actually had a hard time deciding between this and the PJ Inkosi you had up for sale a while back. Picked the Waypoint for the size and weight, but it made me realize I like Ti more than I thought. It's part of the reason I eventually ended up getting the 31. Also glad that I passed on the Inkosi since you decided to keep it.

It's a Quiet Carry Waypoint. Not a dedicated lefty though, just a reversible wire clip. It has titanium scales, LC200N liners, and a Vanax Superclean blade, so basically rust proof.

I actually had a hard time deciding between this and the PJ Inkosi you had up for sale a while back. Picked the Waypoint for the size and weight, but it made me realize I like Ti more than I thought. It's part of the reason I eventually ended up getting the 31. Also glad that I passed on the Inkosi since you decided to keep it.
Gotcha. I saw the finger cutout on that side and assumed it was a lefty. I’m glad you passed on the Inkosi also haha. I think I would’ve regretted selling it. 3004234B-528E-4FE0-984C-3256C01BAF23.jpeg

Back