Knives and Coffee

lzBZFOBvIH8xGPMGOeMpFqlT0rdwIKX0drfp47dbmBg=w702-h527-no

Attaboy! Never seen the bedlam love around here :)

My favorite EDCs with my favorite coffee from Rising Star coffee shop in Little Italy. Best coffee I've ever had.
af944fba7e90e5b64c57e79cde199c94.jpg

They have carafes on digital scales and make every cup individually. Its like a high stakes drug op. Breaking Bad coffee.
39e8431b1782768c279fd1c5fdb03b20.jpg

Holy crap! I'm a coffee fiend and this isn't too far from my house. I'm going to have to find out where this place is at and make a visit!

Holy crap! I'm a coffee fiend and this isn't too far from my house. I'm going to have to find out where this place is at and make a visit!
Its crazy worth it. If you are a coffee connosoir(sp?) there is no comparable spot in cleveland. There's one on the west side too. Every cup is a custom one off lol.

Drinking the sludge at work called for a bit of milk. Usually I drink it black, but the light colour of the coffee made for a great photograph.

nznak0.jpg

Last edited:
Drinking the sludge at work called for a bit of milk. Usually I drink it black, but the light colour of the coffee made for a great photograph.

nznak0.jpg
Lol
"How do you drink your coffee?"

"Well, that depends on the knife I'm carrying. Cream with the tan strider, black w the recon 1." :D

Today I'm definitely guilty of picking a mug that compliments my knife. The mug also compliments the brew tho - double long espresso with a splash of water.

apbogp.jpg

Last edited:
Never thought mugs would be my favourite knife accessory.

(take a look at that crema - for all you coffee nuts)

23tgwok.jpg

Nice knife Barman!!!! (i've also got those Bodum double wall espresso cups)

Thanks!
Today I have one less of those cups. Knocked it off the machine yesterday and didn't find a shard over about 1MM square. :grumpy:

0q14YKp.jpg

Back