Knives and Coffee

Damned snow. On the upside, I LOVE dark roast coffees and I like my coffee strong and black. If you can stand a spoon up in it, it's perfect.

image.jpg

Thanks!
Today I have one less of those cups. Knocked it off the machine yesterday and didn't find a shard over about 1MM square. :grumpy:

0q14YKp.jpg

I did the same. Was using one to drink scotch. Apparently scotch and very delicate glassware don't go so well together. I'm down to 3.

Knife: Andy Freedberg 1095 fixie. (being carried today with my Strider SnG, and a cheapo slip joint from my childhood)
Coffee: Home roasted and brewed Americano; black.

2m85wn6.jpg

I love this thread!

(sorry for the crappy photo quality but it was nearly dark...flash made the pics look worse)

ScreenShot2014-12-04at83227AM_zps78762a62.png

A little bit of everything in this Endura.
Spyderco, Lone Wolf, Allen Putnam scales, Emerson Wave, and a custom ti clip I picked up somewhere.
Even the espresso is made from the bottom of the bean jar that's had at least 10 varieties mixed in. Tasty. :thumbup:

qfxbCHp.jpg

Barman1, is that a Santa Cruz in the background? Nice Endura BTW

Barman1, is that a Santa Cruz in the background? Nice Endura BTW

Thank you, and yes, that's one of my SC's, a 25 lb Superlight 29 I built this past weekend. Waiting on a direct drive narrow wide ring to finish it up and get it out of my living room. Fun to look at all nice and shiny though. Won't be that way much longer. :D

Thank you, and yes, that's one of my SC's, a 25 lb Superlight 29 I built this past weekend. Waiting on a direct drive narrow wide ring to finish it up and get it out of my living room. Fun to look at all nice and shiny though. Won't be that way much longer. :D

Long time rider here it's hard to hide that stuff from me haha! Been a long winter can't wait to get out and ride more myself. Have fun my man!

A little bit of everything in this Endura.
Spyderco, Lone Wolf, Allen Putnam scales, Emerson Wave, and a custom ti clip I picked up somewhere.
Even the espresso is made from the bottom of the bean jar that's had at least 10 varieties mixed in. Tasty. :thumbup:

qfxbCHp.jpg
This is great! Never seen Spyderco with the LW logo on it...

But I've seen those :D

lwd229thblk409mm04.jpg

This is great! Never seen Spyderco with the LW logo on it...

But I've seen those :D

lwd229thblk409mm04.jpg

If you're interested it's the Tactical Armorers Tool and the original configuration has a Glock disassembly pin that folds into the handle.
Mine's been modded a bit.

If you're interested it's the Tactical Armorers Tool and the original configuration has a Glock disassembly pin that folds into the handle.
Mine's been modded a bit.
No, I was just curious, didn't know they have them with the tool, but thanks for the info... :thumbup:
I got the normal tool, and also I don't carry my Glocks, I have a little Cheetah that I drag around... On a funny note: Glocks don't need any tools man, they never break... :D
Sorry for the off topic, took the picture with a coffee mug in my other hand ;)

4kg2206.jpg

Back