Knives and Drinks!

This restock consisted of: Four Roses Small Batch, WT Kentucky Spirit and Rare Breed, Henry McKenna Single Barrel, Elijah Craig, Noah's Mill, Rowan's Creek, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Baker's, John J Bowman, Jim Beam Black, and New Holland Beer Barrel Bourbon. It was a three shop run out of necessity; so $$ did become a consideration. (Each shop stocks things the others don't, and the prices can vary by as much $15/bottle for some favorites)

I know that sounds like a lot - okay, it is a lot - but it will hold me over til tequila season with some to spare (though, with only one bottle of Kentucky Spirit, I'll be grabbing another bottle before winter's end). That includes sharing, as well...believe it or not, I have friends. Okay, maybe "friends" is a little strong...I have people that stop by to talk to me, as long as I have alcohol

Last edited:
This restock consisted of: Four Roses Small Batch, WT Kentucky Spirit and Rare Breed, Henry McKenna Single Barrel, Elijah Craig, Noah's Mill, Rowan's Creek, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Baker's, John J Bowman, Jim Beam Black, and New Holland Beer Barrel Bourbon. It was a three shop run out of necessity; so $$ did become a consideration. (Each shop stocks things the others don't, and the prices can vary by as much $15/bottle for some favorites)

I know that sounds like a lot - okay, it is a lot - but it will hold me over til tequila season with some to spare (though, with only one bottle of Kentucky Spirit, I'll be grabbing another bottle before winter's end). That includes sharing, as well...believe it or not, I have friends. Okay, maybe "friends" is a little strong...I have people that stop by to talk to me, as long as I have alcohol
You got some great choices in there! No such thing as to much whiskey. ;)

Ultratech/grasshopper.
12ii8Ix.jpg

hrb1dkC.jpg

AG Russell (made in Japan) Damascus and Jim Beam Black

I didn't like the shadows in the first picture, even though everything else looked better.
F5prXMZ.jpg

Back