Knives and Drinks!

0nL8rJP.jpg

Ontario RD7 (much needed handle mod, as the blocky original scales SUCK), BHK somethingorother (I want to say it's a slightly modified Pitbull; but could very well be mistaken), and a Vargo flask that WAS filled with Eagle Rare (took the last swallow as I posted... now I want to quit for the day).

[QUOT

E="SharpieB, post: 18488929, member: 486402"]And what might that tasty looking beverage be?[/QUOTE]
Oops fergot to say what it was... Tart Cherry/case copper lock
  • 1/2 ounce tart cherry juice juice
  • 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice, from 1 lime
  • 1 ounce Cointreau
  • 3 ounces vodka
Its a little girly for me but 3oz of vodka goes straight to your head!

Sipping some Four Roses Small Batch, contemplating the Arcform Slimfoot.
NmpuwWx.jpg

(Yes, sipping out of the bottle - no drinking more than I want simply because there's still some in my glass)
There's a lot I like about the Arcform; but I don't LOVE IT, so it might have to go.

Last edited:
This restock consisted of: Four Roses Small Batch, WT Kentucky Spirit and Rare Breed, Henry McKenna Single Barrel, Elijah Craig, Noah's Mill, Rowan's Creek, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace, Baker's, John J Bowman, Jim Beam Black, and New Holland Beer Barrel Bourbon. It was a three shop run out of necessity; so $$ did become a consideration. (Each shop stocks things the others don't, and the prices can vary by as much $15/bottle for some favorites)

I know that sounds like a lot - okay, it is a lot - but it will hold me over til tequila season with some to spare (though, with only one bottle of Kentucky Spirit, I'll be grabbing another bottle before winter's end). That includes sharing, as well...believe it or not, I have friends. Okay, maybe "friends" is a little strong...I have people that stop by to talk to me, as long as I have alcohol
Tequila season is 365 as far as I know ;)

True - I can drink tequila anytime.... but I'm a bourbon hound. Only problem is that bourbon doesn't taste right to me during the summer. So, from June to September (actual dates depend on local temperatures) is MY tequila season.

Back