Knives and Swords for New Year

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
These Knives and Swords arrived here this morning. Too late for holiday sales but good thing is we will start New Year with a great Sword and Knife!

KQSCEGq.jpg

eMGjVhl.jpg

vq6usbq.jpg

Wow! I can't wait to see what some of those are. Looks like some more mini Tarwars, and some Sabers? More Farm knives too. Wonder what those two are with the different style handles? Maybe Jungle knives. Very curious on those small straight blade looking knives with the brown sheaths at the bottom. Much to look forward to.

Last edited:
Those pictures are amazing. Going to be a tough wait. Thanks for the sneak peak.

For years I've dreamed of being there when you open one of them big boxes of knives to help unwrap. Kid in a candy store comes to mind. Be like my first visit, sensory overload, my head was spinning for days. Looks like some really cool stuff I also can't wait to see.

Uhh...EMS....Hmmm? Hold on im thinking?
Eric! Those look like Himalayan Razor maybe? Im curious about the long swords with the guards? Long Tibetan?
Forget it Bawanna! Your ticker prolly would give up soon as she opened the box!

Long Tibetans with a "D" guard???
Looks like some Mini Tarwars to me as well.
Jungle Knives, Farm Knives, Tamangs, oh my!

I think Ndog is right, they look like Razors to me rather than Jungle Knives but of course I could be wrong as usual.

Back