Knives at Dealers

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Boooyahh! Nabbed the 1st one from the batch that just went up on the Outpost. :D:thumbsup:

BuckeyeMamushi-vi.jpg[IMG]

Nice! The Mamushi is a great all around model. It was not an easy choice. I already have a Mamushi, 2 or 3 Apaches, 3 or so Warthogs, an EDU, 2 Hunters and one of the 1/16" little deals .. but I still wanted to buy about 5 or 6 of the Outpost batch just the same. :)

So a bunch have sold. Anyone from here get em?

Chris,
That ivory and marbled G10 Tusk just sold and while my oldest daughters usually each stick to their favorite colors, they both went crazy over that Tusk. I tried showing them the other Tusk for the heck of it but they were all about that "cool awesome looking black and white one".

With those 2 materials, does the weight add up a bunch? I may have to request something like that pattern for them down the road. :)

Thanks
Jerry

So a bunch have sold. Anyone from here get em?

Chris,
That ivory and marbled G10 Tusk just sold and while my oldest daughters usually each stick to their favorite colors, they both went crazy over that Tusk. I tried showing them the other Tusk for the heck of it but they were all about that "cool awesome looking black and white one".

With those 2 materials, does the weight add up a bunch? I may have to request something like that pattern for them down the road. :)

Thanks
Jerry

Ha that awesome! I have noticed that the ladies tend to like the Tusk, I like that hamdle combo to its very striking. I do not remember a descernable weight difference between the 3 if there is one its only a few grams, and my guess would be the Ruby Red being the heavier of the 3 and the CF/Ivory being the lighter of the 3.

DLT trading and Fiddleback Outpost still have some nice specimens for sale if anyone needs an OKT fix before my next sales thread!

A beautiful mix of Mini Mamushis has been unleashed at Ransom Wilderness Co (click the link to check them out)

We're a new dealer hoping to help ramp up exposure, sharing and placement of the excellent craftmanship we have all come to know of Chris' work into as many hands as possible. Give us a shout if you have any questions about product, need comparison photos, "in hand" shots or if you just want to talk knives.

47492978531_c075d5ef61_c.jpg

I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day. We are having a Celebrate Freedom Sale at Ransom Wilderness Co. Everything in the store in included! Use promotional code 4RANSOM at checkout. The sale has been extended through today. Be sure to sign up for the Ransom Newsletter to receive advance notice of new products and promotions.

SHOP Osprey Knife & Tool

I cannot believe this beauty is still here! If I did not already own one... The Raptor is one of Chris' best designs, both the K and the Original.

47447830222_6ff0fdd958_c.jpg

Back