Knives available this weekend...

I still have a lot of finish sanding to do on the handles, and of course need to bring the bevels up to par.. I should have these ready with sheaths, boxed and ready to go this weekend.. the burlap creekster has sharpie marks in the front but the pommel is micarta..

Just thought I'd bump a thread to show you guys some of what I've been up to, I have about 4 more in the same variety that have handles being glued up tonight... I'm working on a couple new designs as well so stay tuned, hopefully good things are coming down the pike....

IMG_3663.jpg

the creekster down bottom left row is JV3's and is just in for a spa treatment.. :D

That is a lot of work right there. I'm really diggin the top left, orange one. Is that a creekster too?

That is a lot of work right there. I'm really diggin the top left, orange one. Is that a creekster too?

that is a Trekker... handles are a little thin on that particular one, had someone want it like that and now have lost correspondence with him so it will be sold.

Spine shot?? (When you get around to posting it up for sale that is.)

I'm kinda likin the looks of the one to the right of the sharpied burlap creekster :rolleyes: :D:

Rob,

Great looking batch of blades! I'm sure those won't last long. Everybody have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

sweetness!

the creekster down bottom left row is JV3's and is just in for a spa treatment.. :D

and i've quit drinking...every time i get drunk i get the idea in my head that i'm really good at freehanding and will try to put a mirror polish on a knife with an extra coarse stone at 3 am :eek::D then i wonder what the heck happened to my knife the next day :p

those look great Rob.. might any of those "Trekker's" be available still?? if so, how much?? :)

those look great Rob.. might any of those "Trekker's" be available still?? if so, how much?? :)

Mainly my prices are based off of handle materials and sheathing options, the wood handled in the pic are all gone but I have two more on the bench with scales glued up..

the burlap and G10 are all still available there are 2 that are rather thin and I'm going to probably have a good sale on those, I know there are some out there that like thin handles.. so maybe like $75 for those with kydex sheath... but again prices vary on the handles.. the Trekker ranges from 80-115 shipped...

the burl wood typically goes for $110 shipped with leather sheath, tooled or untooled... I got a really good deal on a bulk buy of stabalized burlwood so I'm able to offer up quality handles for that knife at a reasonable price...

I'm making sheaths for all them today...

thanks for your interest I really appreciate it......

right on Rob.. thanks for the info.. do the burlap and burl wood Trekker's you have available, have liners under the scales, or are they just plain?? i may have to call dibs on one of those.. :)

right on Rob.. thanks for the info.. do the burlap and burl wood Trekker's you have available, have liners under the scales, or are they just plain?? i may have to call dibs on one of those.. :)
iirc they all have liners.. except the orange one at top.... I currently have 4 Trekkers with burlwood and various liners, 2 may be spoken for from a giveaway I was part of.... I'll get them finished up and post pics.. .tomorrow..

iirc they all have liners.. except the orange one at top.... I currently have 4 Trekkers with burlwood and various liners, 2 may be spoken for from a giveaway I was part of.... I'll get them finished up and post pics.. .tomorrow..

sounds good Rob.. thanks.. looking forward to seeing them all finished up..

Last edited:
Back