• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Knives for School Books!!

Hey all!

Looks like this kid is going back to school. I got into grad school so I'm looking to sell a good amount of my knives to fund my new collecting hobby.......school books! Woooooo.

The knives I'm putting up are a collection of midtech, production, and customs. Trying to gather funds so everything is reasonably priced. First "I'll take it" with the name of the knife, will get priority. Each knife is priced with shipping (CONUS ONLY) and PayPal fees already added. Don't hesitate to DM me if you have any Q's or would like additional pictures or videos. All of these knives have never cut and carry their factory edge.

From top to bottom:
-Darrel Ralph Designs Custom Level 2 Dominator in Dual finish. The blade is compound ground s110v with a handrubbed satin finish blade clear of all makers marks (per my request). The titanium scales are satin finished as well to match the blade and also exhibit a dual finish. DDR mark is stamped on the inside of the backspacer. Perfectly centered, sharp as hell, snappy action and strong detent. Asking $SOLD.

-Medford Praetorian Genesis T in annod Vulcan finish. Unique Vulcan D2 blade matched with bronze annod and acid washed finished scales. This thing is a tank. Smooth action, strong detent, closes with a little shake, and centered. This thing is built for hard-use. It comes with it's original "pelican style" case and all paper work. Asking $475 as there is a small bend in the pocket clip. I can include pictures but it's so small that it's hard to capture. Regardless I wanted to mention it and price reflects.

-Next is the Dervish Navajo EDC with two custom backspacers as well as original. One is in smooth copper, the other is green annod titanium with gimping, and the original black g10. It also has a modified pocket clip that comes with the factory one as well. The blade is stonewashed and is a great EDC knife. The blade doesn't "flick" open and doesn't drop shut. It's just a tough EDC knife. Centered blade, very smooth and a strong lockup. There is absolutely no lockstick and has a strong detent as well. Asking $350.

-Next is a catch and release. Morrish Made Courier #8 Custom. The blade is a perfectly symetrical hand ground dual finished blade in 3v. It's incredible how much blade he packed in the titanium scales. The backspacer is thunderstrike carbon fiber and it really goes with the dark acid washed bronze titanium scales. The knife is centered and is brand spanking new. Asking $600.

-Reate Starboy in damasteel. Perfect fit and finish on this. Dead center with incredible snappy action and strong detent. This thing rockets open no matter how light you are on the flipper tab. Once it goes it flies. I really liked this one because of the pattern. Haven't seen many with the twist pattern so I snagged it immediately. I'm asking $SOLD.

-Lionsteel Kur with brown G10 scales. Great knife with a centered blade and smooth action. It was a bit too big for me so It sort of sat in the safe. Only asking $SOLD!

-last but not least is the little pocket rocket GMP4 by Giant Mouse Knives! Perfect fit and finish, snappy as hell, razor sharp, strong detent and truly a fun little knife. When this thing was announced I was hitting the refresh tab every couple of seconds. Couldn't believe I snagged one in the 5 minutes it up for sale. If your a fan of little knives you definitely need to have this one in your collection. Comes with all it's original packaging. Never carried never cut only praised haha. Asking $SOLD!

Well that's it!! Please let me know if you have any questions in a private message. Have a great day!

Respectfully,
Matthew
PSX_20180415_151405-1377x1842.jpg

Last edited:
Back