Photos Knives & Guns

fMi6JvP.jpg

Since we're talking wheel guns...

My Ruger collection needed a knife!
Not the whole family, I'm partial to their revolvers ... and this sexy 10" mark II that someone traded me for a 6.5" blued single six with only 22 lr cylinder and then i traded my Kahr P9 for a stainless 5" single six with both cylinders (sorry i'll tell any captive audience the tale of my favorite gun trades) :D

x7XO3Rl.jpg

jp9mm jp9mm That Mk II is awesome!

I posted a different pic of this .22LR some time ago, but you’ll get a kick out of it.

Colt Buntline SA Scout with a 9” barrel. It’s a hoot to shoot!

Thanks, That is nice. Revolvers look huge with those longer barrels.
I had my single six 6.5" for sale when the guy with the Mark II offered the trade.
I was able to hold my emotions and not write him back " ILL MEET YOU RIGHT NOW, WHERE ARE YOU !?!?"
When we did the trade he said it was for his wife who didn't like the Mark II because it was 'too big'
I thought to my self this isn't much smaller but i wasn't going to actively sabotage my own trade.

Here's my 'need a big bang pistol' choice : Ruger Super Redhawk 44mag and 7.5"
I was not disappointed and it's enjoyable to shoot!
Shown with my Kizer mini sheep dog, which I think would look better if it actually had a black blade like it showed up in the picture.

qkWd4Fl.jpg

Some very nice pistolas there, gents. I miss my Sig 229s but NYC laws have succeeded in making it no longer worth the hassle.

Back