Photos Knives & Guns

wdaAJrq.jpg

r9WkDU7.jpg

a8XYwXD.jpg

ZggRWzu.jpg

AmzLsFP.jpg

EY8CaYv.jpg

Oh hey, I just got my very first gun, and it’s that same one. S&W M&P Shield! Look at me, knowing a gun thing. I’ll have to take some pictures with my incoming 0462 and pretend I’m not still very uncomfortable with firearms.
Congrats on the Shield...

But this is the 9c, a double stack that's almost the same profile as the Shield.

It's a goldilocks gun for me as I carry appendix.

The Glock19 was just a bit too long, the Glock26 was just a bit too short!

:D

Congrats on the Shield...

But this is the 9c, a double stack that's almost the same profile as the Shield.

It's a goldilocks gun for me as I carry appendix.

The Glock19 was just a bit too long, the Glock26 was just a bit too short!

:D

Look at me, not knowing a gun thing!

The profile and design are so similar, too. Well, good to know that my very first attempt at gun discourse contained a fundamental error. I guess the lack of a safety should have tipped me off.

I’ll stop polluting the thread with non-picture posts now. Congrats on your just-right gun!

Edit: Just noticed the 9C also has a rail. ...I’m very new to guns in general.

Look at me, not knowing a gun thing!

The profile and design are so similar, too. Well, good to know that my very first attempt at gun discourse contained a fundamental error. I guess the lack of a safety should have tipped me off.

I’ll stop polluting the thread with non-picture posts now. Congrats on your just-right gun!

Edit: Just noticed the 9C also has a rail. ...I’m very new to guns in general.
Hey don't feel too bad, the 9C is a fairly unknown pistol that looks VERY similar to the Shield; it's all good!

Congrats on your first pistol!!!

Surely the first of many...

Oh, and older combo for thread relevancy:

mQKzOXg.jpg

Oh hey, I just got my very first gun, and it’s that same one. S&W M&P Shield! Look at me, knowing a gun thing. I’ll have to take some pictures with my incoming 0462 and pretend I’m not still very uncomfortable with firearms.

Congrats on the Shield. And welcome to the dark side. I've got a Shield 9 also, and really like it. When I want to go small and polymer, I almost always go for the Shield over my Glocks or other M&P's.

Now get that thing to the range and put a couple thousand rounds through it. I used to be really self conscious with a gun on my side when I started to carry. I thought for sure everyone could tell and looked at me funny. Now I simply feel naked without.

Back