Photos Knives & Guns

Mmmmmm.....P7....🥲 I know they're supposed to be finger scorchers during extended shooting, but still one of the sexiest pistols ever made, imo.
The most accurate with that fixed barrel and delayed blow back.... my old man has a p7M13 the fix to the finger scorcher was a plastic sheild..lol I have a sweet set of Nill Walnut Grips for this.. nothing like an HK! or a Pro Tec

Beggs.

pm7-beggs-k1.jpg

Nice setup. How long and how many rounds did it take for you to become comfortable with the RMR and taller co-witness sights?
Thanks
Less then 1K to be beating my iron sight times and scores. I was already a mostly target focused shooter by the time i transitioned. Tri-focals hate the front sight! I also had a second shoulder and wrist surgery so my shooting style was somewhat heads up anyway so the rmr/suppressor sights were perfect for me. Ill never go back.

Less then 1K to be beating my iron sight times and scores. I was already a mostly target focused shooter by the time i transitioned. Tri-focals hate the front sight! I also had a second shoulder and wrist surgery so my shooting style was somewhat heads up anyway so the rmr/suppressor sights were perfect for me. Ill never go back.
Thanks for the information

Back