Knives & Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
a8b43aaa.jpg

Saw your photos when they were quoted above. Beautiful S&W! I have a 4" 586 and 686, but would love to have a 3". Did you ever get the SIG? P228 is my favorite sa pistol.

Only one for now, 3" 686 S&W. Sig 229 without rail in .40 may be joining soon.

3339600015_9335948897_b.jpg

I'm far too lazy to clean the cosmoline off my pistol. Neither of these two leave the house much, I have other abusable objects for that. Neither has a readable name so props to anyone who knows what they are ;) The pistol was inherited. The knife, I dunno why I got that... its barely usable because its so fragile (note the chip, thats from nicking the housing when the pivot came loose!)
2mmxwkg.jpg

I'm far too lazy to clean the cosmoline off my pistol. Neither of these two leave the house much, I have other abusable objects for that. Neither has a readable name so props to anyone who knows what they are ;) The pistol was inherited. The knife, I dunno why I got that... its barely usable because its so fragile (note the chip, thats from nicking the housing when the pivot came loose!)
2mmxwkg.jpg

Looks like a Colt Python to me. If it is you inherited one heck of a revolver!!!

Robert Hankins flame blued utility knife and my 2Hawks 'Black Hawk' with my Dan Wesson Valor

DSCN0702.jpg

....and my new Ruger MkIII LITE w/ my Barry Dawson 'Patton Traveler'

DSCN0691.jpg

...lastly, the Ruger with the Hankins utility and a 2 Hawks 'Black Hawk':

DSCN0701.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back