Knives I would like Cold Steel to Make

I'd like to see a Cold Steel version of a Kephart with the German 4116 and not cost over 100 bucks....

Recon 1 Elite. Carbon fiber scales w/titanium liners and a 20CV satin finish blade. A black DLC thumb stud and mirror polished clip and lock-bar.

Natchez and Laredo Bowie with full tang and stag handle....
I guess, I have to dream on....

Just a thought. A platform for a disposable blades. Something badass in Cold Steel style. Maybe even a mini Tuff Lite handle, but with a Stanley blade that one can change easily after messing it up. Make it a Gerber EAB killer with a Tri-ad lock.

Recon 1 Elite. Carbon fiber scales w/titanium liners and a 20CV satin finish blade. A black DLC thumb stud and mirror polished clip and lock-bar.

A Recon 1 with a satin finish 20cv blade would be great.
It might be better with g10 handles to avoid the extra expense of carbon fiber handles.
I would prefer a black clip and an uncoated thumb stud.

Wink wink.

Any prizes for the one who guessed right ? :D Just kidding.

I hope, you'll make it like EAB from Gerber in terms of using maximum blade length of that disposable blade. Not like many others, when you use only a half of the blade.

Last edited:
Ive toyed with this idea for years; an Imperial Trailmaster ,besides that, id like to see; AD10,& AD15 in 3v or 4v,and a recon scout and/or trailmaster in A8 woodchipper steel, if not 3v would be good,too.

Lawman with old school thick handle. Manual swift. G-10 code 4 with thicker handle. High end prolite with g10/aluminum handle and s35vn blade. Storm cloud with normal g10 handle, drop/clip/spear point blade.

I’d like to see a hawkbill andor wharnclife that I can edc but capable of hard use so I can also carry it at work and skin conductor cable. Maybe a fixed wharne and folding hawkbill.

A spartan with flat G10 scales, and possibly a metal pommel/glass breaker.

Back